***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Char is tripping (that's Springs wife for those plalying at home)

Nah. Ask around. You don't matter. You're the equivalent of a meme. I'd love to take your money. Say when

Hey guys, I'm having great time, you won't believe who I'm with, text me for details.

Lmao!

Hey guys, I'm having great time, you won't believe who I'm with, text me for details.

Lmao!

Lumi bringing the motherfucking heat. Gotta love it. Bunch of back scratchers in here he gets 0 Likes for this gem. If he used it against me it would be 9 Likes lol ya turds

Kind of makes me wanna being back "beri with the gloves off" but the mental scars I left @Almighty Angus last time make me worry about the long term damage I might cause around here

Lumi bringing the motherfucking heat. Gotta love it. Bunch of back scratchers in here he gets 0 Likes for this gem. If he used it against me it would be 9 Likes lol ya turds

Kind of makes me wanna being back "beri with the gloves off" but the mental scars I left @Almighty Angus last time make me worry about the long term damage I might cause around here
I gave you a pity like for this since you were begging for one.

First year I’m not excited for all star game. Thanks nba of friends

Can anyone explain how these new all-star teams work? I heard on the radio them talking bout LeBeta and Steffy picking the teams? wtf?

Can anyone explain how these new all-star teams work? I heard on the radio them talking bout LeBeta and Steffy picking the teams? wtf?
exactly how it sounds. I kind of like it but wish they would televise the selections. I want to laugh at who will be the last pick.

That's how it works but they said they don't wanna broadcast the draft. They should. Wanna see the drama queen and fake tough guys getting butthurt over picks

Hmm could be interesting. Sucks the selections won't be televised tho

NBA is dumb as hell for not broadcasting the draft. That could be better than the game itself FFS.

NBA is dumb as hell for not broadcasting the draft. That could be better than the game itself FFS.

Kessel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back