***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KG and Horford are soft. KG doesn’t get credit because the Raptors and Pau Gasoline were even softer than him

Horford isn’t soft, he’s just Dominican lol

@RR we got exta ticket for 2nights game vs jimmy and the cubs. You down?? Meeting up mal now...

@RR we got exta ticket for 2nights game vs jimmy and the cubs. You down?? Meeting up mal now...

Damn, wish I could. My little sis is n her way down from Austin and she is staying with us until Sunday

@clutchCAT420 maybe GS. I could potentially sneak out for that. CP and Harden owe me kicks. Ask Mal to show you those Olympic Paul custom J's I hooked him up with. I got a few pairs of his Hornets J's too he gave me. I only have one pair of Rockets though

People may ask "why are you using a message board"? Chicks go through phones. That's why so many of them get tossed lmao. I literally (and this can be vouched for) will pick up like 3 phones if I am going out for he weekend

East - Kyrie, DeKobe, LeBron, Freak, Embiid

West - Curry, Harden, Durant, Davis, Cousins

Not that it matters but Trev says it went down way different then Austin says. He did call him though but the NBA was looking to hit him with 8 games initially. Green wouldn't have even been suspended had he not given the worst interview ever to NBA security. He literally said "I ride and die with my fam". When they finished translating that he went from a $45k fine to two games.

Lmao at the celshits offense right now

Not that it matters but Trev says it went down way different then Austin says. He did call him though but the NBA was looking to hit him with 8 games initially. Green wouldn't have even been suspended had he not given the worst interview ever to NBA security. He literally said "I ride and die with my fam". When they finished translating that he went from a $45k fine to two games.

Worth it

Holy fuck. 8 games? Lol @ Green

Lol @ green. Too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back