***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
102 - 88 is a 12 point game in Hubie's mind

Seen better defense in all-star games

4 steps at least on that drive by IT

Its impossible to play D when youre conditioned to anticipate the guy jumping on his second step and he keeps going with no travel call

Lol, well Colon Cowshit has a "theory" on why lebron teams always implode in january.

Spoiler : because the trade deadline is in february and he needs more help, so he basically tanks games in january.

Thats straight from the shitbird himself, Colon Cowshit.

Jesus Christ this defense. Westbrick about to have a triple double with 20 assists at this rate.

Lol, well Colon Cowshit has a "theory" on why lebron teams always implode in january.

Spoiler : because the trade deadline is in february and he needs more help, so he basically tanks games in january.

Thats straight from the shitbird himself, Colon Cowshit.

I hope Cowherd gets into a car accident someday

Raul styling all over LeBitch's low T ass

Heard ariza and Paul squashed it with rivers over some Backstreet Boys songs.

That conversation went a lot different then Rivers tells it with Trev. He ignored Paul's call. That's honestly truthful

114 pts giving up in 3 qtrs...

ONE HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN

My God cavs are terrible, I don't see how James doesn't jump ship at the end of the season.

Cowherd makes the weirdest faces while listening to guest speak
i didn't notice it until the FS show now
absolutely lost at his weird face at :48, and then the sniff after to make it even more absurd

I pointed that out like a year ago Gunt. You really should read my posts more diligently

I pointed that out like a year ago Gunt. You really should read my posts more diligently
I cant see vids or tweets at all at work where i most often post

I miss alot of stuff during the day

Sometimes it seems like he's trying to talk with a bunch of water in his mouth

If the Faps can’t win the East this year they never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back