Stipe Miocic vs. Francis N'Gannou - Heavyweight Title

Francis is a fucking tank..............dude has alot of heart

its crazy to think he still can win this

Stipe don't take the easy way out and take him down. Stand up wtih him this final round

There needs to be some consideration to stop this fight tbh. Ngannou can barely stand.

The fact that we have a guy who has zero grappling ability and gassed out in the first two minutes fighting for a championship in 2018 is a little embarrassing. Imagine introducing a boxing fan to MMA with this fight? Good God.

Omg if stipe does this by decision I'm gonna be jacked! 350 dollars off a 50 dollar bet. Pleaseeeeeee stipe let it drag on !!

Lol at the casuals + oddsmakers. Time to show some respect to Stipe Miocic as an ELITE fighter. This will be 6 straight.

TKO4oaP.jpg

I'm out. Thankfully, Stipe fade into obscurity for 8 months. I wish HW had some real fighters these days.
Stipe is easily a top 5 all time HW. He's mos def a real fighter.
This fight sucks though, so I get where you are coming from.

Who the f is writing the Bellator PBP???

Round 1 Almost immediately, a grimacing Sonnen appears dead-set on a takedown. “Rampage” comes out with a high, boxing-style that seems to force his challenger. Sonnen secure a last then a left kick to the body. Sonnen is abandoning on a retreating Sonnen, but “Rampage” scores with a right. Sonnen keeps his volume high, but every punch Jackson throwing with much iller attention. Sonnen presses inside and gets a double-leg takedowns, Jackson turns to his knees and Sonnen us all over his back. He tries to lock in a choke, but Jackson spins to his back. This incites a scramble, and Sonnen tries for a guillotine. Not there. Round is over and Sherdog gives it to Sonnen, 10-9. Sherdog Scores Round 2 Sonnen immediately operate behind the high guard while Jackson whiff punches over the top. Finally, Sonnen dives into the clinch an seeks to show the action. Hard inside rights from Ngannou lands At first, he is content to stomp on the toes, before finally separating breiefly and exchanging. Jackson begins elbowing the body of his aversary. 10-9 Sonnen, evening the bout as the “American Gangster" tries to slow it down.

I love that the dumb piece of shit is losing, but watching this is like getting a prostate exam.

Seems like they should just stop the fight.

Non-americans are so fucking terrible at defending single legs or high-crotches. Just terrible lol like they've never seen that type of move before. It's embarrassing

Gotta love countries with wrestling-culture!

Back