New Jersey Bill to Limit Magazines to 5 rounds or less.

That sounds more like communists. Or anarchists.

Right-libertarianism has existed. It just wasn't very popular to the majority of people, and polities moved away from it.

His idea of these unfettered free markets only exist in an ayn rand novel

Oh that's right. Anyone with 10,000$ can do it.

Doesn't change the fact, that if I wanted to, I could own a machine gun, or a tank.

I know someone who owns 2 tanks.
Kinda like how "anyone" can buy a luxury car, watch, home, etc.

Market pricing is a very real barrier and doesn't need to be artificially inflated with knee-jerk restrictions.

Bolt action rifle guy checking in. Does not affect me. 5 rounds is plenty. 1 shot = 1 kill.

In the dark with someone coming at you maybe firing at you.
Again, 1 shot = 1 kill. In the dark is even better. Firing at me gives me the target position - in the dark.

So, what does the new law say about the number of shotgun shells? What about pump action, lever action, and semi automatic rifles that are tube fed? Depending on the caliber, you can go up to 14 rounds.

Seems excessive. I've found magazine limits to be some of the more asinine gun control laws.

Again, 1 shot = 1 kill. In the dark is even better. Firing at me gives me the target position - in the dark.

So, what does the new law say about the number of shotgun shells? What about pump action, lever action, and semi automatic rifles that are tube fed? Depending on the caliber, you can go up to 14 rounds.

Yea right.

I have no idea what stupid shit they are going to make up there and don't care.

I don't go north of Richmond much at all.

Hopefully you are a pretty good shot if facing multiple robbers.
10353.507653.jpg

So let's change that. We don't have to allow and legitimize extortion of our property by a compulsory funded monopoly.

Lol the ramblings of a lunatic.

What fantasy novel or comic book does this utopia of yours exist. I'm curious

Lol the ramblings of a lunatic.

What fantasy novel or comic book does this utopia of yours exist. I'm curious

No one said it was a utopia friend. Just unimaginably better than what we have now, where you've traded freedom for the illusion that you have influence a la this "democracy".

IMO if we want to redefine the 2nd amendment, then we need to add a new amendment to do so. While I acknowledge NFA, it can be viewed that any law restricting guns may be against our 2nd amendment rights. A new amendment would be used to clarify what rights the state have as far as making regulations on firearms and ammo. Not a fan of any law being made as the constitution stand currently.

No one said it was a utopia friend. Just unimaginably better than what we have now, where you've traded freedom for the illusion that you have influence a la this "democracy".

So in this fantasy that doesn’t exist anywhere in the universe, at any time,...... EVER,would be much much better then the system we have now.

Gotcha

So in this fantasy that doesn’t exist anywhere in the universe, at any time,...... EVER,would be much much better then the system we have now.

Gotcha
The real fantasy is imagining that this proposed law will result in criminals only having 5 rounds between reloads.

Even if that's the case, like @HomerThompson essentially said, it doesn't outlaw someone from carrying two or more guns at a time.

<seedat>

The real fantasy is imagining that this proposed law will result in criminals only having 5 rounds between reloads.

Even if that's the case, like @HomerThompson essentially said, it doesn't outlaw someone from carrying two or more guns at a time.

<seedat>

In NJ we don’t want or need your stupid ideas that relate to gun violence. Go play elsewhere

Last edited:
No, not everyone can. Both sale and purchase are extremely restricted at both the state and federal level, and in some states banned.
Yes, anyone that can afford to get a gun trust and afford a transferable pre 1986 machine gun can get a machine gun.

Same with destructive devices, with the right license you can buy whatever you want as long as you pay the 200$ tax stamp.

If bill gates wanted a bazooka, he would have it. Machine guns? that's nothing more than a filled out form 4.

It is irrelevant how you feel about it, if you are okay with it or not, because it is a fact that bill gates can get weapons the average person simply cannot afford access to

KONG you doing OK bro? You a little.... tense.

I'm watching cheers on Netflix, smoked a bowl, have a small glass of tequila and I'm playing on the interwebz. I'm doing just fine at the moment but thanks for asking.

This is some 'think of the children' shit. criminals don't obey the law by definition, so you are allowing your government to limit you... why? You are allowing your government to control you... why?

Laws like this only target the law abiding. Why are you ok with this?

Back