Dana White announces the freakshow will continue

CM has the balls to get back into the cage. Respect, I wish him luck.

I’m happy about this. I’ll probably put my bank account on his opponent lol

World cant miss the world class striking of Punk's.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

Ngannouesque in his technique Joe

CM Punk vs McGregor for the WW belt

Mind boggling that the UFC thinks it's worth embarrassing the entire sport for a quick cash grab.

In my 50's and bought a guitar yesterday. Super Bowl called and I'm doing the halftime show in 2 weeks. Tune in kids.

image.gif
Put Phil in the TUF house or something, it's not fair to the real circus's out there to be clowning this hard.

CM Punk will return to the octagon in 2018 for a second UFC fight, Dana White has confirmed.

• It was assumed CM Punk would not fight again with many seeing his foray into MMA as a publicity stunt when he was choked out with ease by Mickey Gall after just two minutes and 14 seconds. Fans have been curious to know about the future of the 39-year-old and White has revealed he intends to give CM Punk a second chance.

‘I like that guy, he’s a good dude,’ White told the Associated Press. He wants one more. He wants to get another shot. I’m going to give it to him. He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings, so I’m going to give him another shot.’

pri_66227360.jpg

Dana White is willing to give CM Punk another shot.

602255956.jpg

Mickey Gall made short work of CM Punk.

The UFC were widely criticized for handing CM Punk a fight contract in 2014, considering the WWE star had never competed or trained in MMA. The American pulled in some serious pay-per-view figures at UFC 203 were it did around 450,000 PPV buys.

597883144.jpg

CM Punk earned half a million from one MMA fight.
Stupid fuck... CM punk probably had 10k fans

CM has the balls to get back into the cage. Respect, I wish him luck.
Yeah exactly. Sure he'll be paid a good amount of money, but he has a lot of other opportunities. He doesn't need to do this.

The guy was basicly humiliated in front of the whole world last time, and still he wants to get in there and try again. I can respect that.

Fighting in a cage is a scary thing, and it's a lot more scary when you don't have any noticeable skill. That takes guts.

Another Dana lie. Pretty sure shortly after that fight he said Punk wouldn't be back. lol. man. you really have to bet on the opposite of what he says happening, practically all the time.

Back