Dana White announces the freakshow will continue

They're going to sign an amateur off a regional circuit that hasn't even been good so Punk has a chance, right?

Regardless, I would be shocked if his opponent is anyone that we've heard of.

Dana is desperate for money fights.

McDuck is gone...
Francis didn't win....

Makes perfect sense to me!

Please just put him in with someone who will stand with him so he can get KTFO'd. Is there anyone currently on the active roster at 170 that would not expose him again for the joke he is?

hopefully they find somebody brave enough to stand and bang

How gutless was Gall for doing that.

tenor.gif
Better takedown defense than Francis Ngannou.

If CM Punk is just a guy who wants to chase his dream of fighting why does the UFC need to pay him 500k to show up to get his ass kicked? If Punk really wants this so bad he should be on 8 to show 8 to win like other shit tier level fighters.

Also:
He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings

_-

HOw? He is just a normal human being.

CM Punk sells PPVs in multiples by 1/4 ton unlike the nurfy new breed hypes.

If CM Punk is just a guy who wants to chase his dream of fighting why does the UFC need to pay him 500k to show up to get his ass kicked? If Punk really wants this so bad he should be on 8 to show 8 to win like other shit tier level fighters.

Also:
He’s a completely different case than most normal human beings

_-

HOw? He is just a normal human being.
He's the most normal human being in the UFC.

Admit it, you're not entirely sure that Penn beats Punk.

the guy is a cross over fan draw. Dana thinks he can earn some money out of that. And he is right, you all know it that this is what brings us CM Punk reloaded. God forbid he will win, we will see more of this guy.

I say give him someone who wants to stand and trade and not throw huge KO bombs. But also adds a bit of MMA appeal.

VS

yes, Jake Ellenburger.

???

wut

i think most sherdoggers beat Punk. genuinely.

Well, Penn has looked like trash lately. Punk would be the bigger man. Penn's ego would probably make him go for a win by strikes. Punk took some solid GNP from Gall without quitting. Penn is only getting worse. Punk is only getting better.

Back