2018 Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a pretty good ppv, enjoyed both rumbles (parts of the women's felt slow but still good), triple threat was great with a lot of bumps, glad Ronda showed up but wtf was up her random handshakes and pointing to the sign 3 times?

This thread was fun, gd night babes

they got both rumble winners right at least for me it's been awhile since I've cared 4 rr winner

I'm really surprised vince went with back to back Asian winners for the rumble.

I'm really surprised at how hot Torrie Wilson still looks...where do we go from here?

latest

And someone was trying to tell me Vince wasn't watching Wrestlekingdom 12 too.

unlike Phil though Ronda handed out quite a few ass whippins of her own and is kind of a trail blazer, Phil is not
In a sense he is but not really an admirable one. I mean he a celebrity worked a billion dollar organisation into paying him stupid amount of money to fight and get embarrassed and has them desperate enough to do it again.

I also enjoyed almas time in the rumble along with Adam cole

I also enjoyed almas time in the rumble along with Adam cole

I never realized how much I need to see AJ vs Almas until this weekend...

I never realized how much I need to see AJ vs Almas until this weekend...
that would be dope ass match if they let them go all out i hope I 2 see it before aj is done with wwe

@Rebelfett is liking posts only 2 pages back...poor likebot is almost caught up. If he was a peoples and not a like program I'm sure he'd be tired.

His Alzheimer's had him confused and he pr obably thought they were the same match and same winner.

The big 4 always bring in the casuals to our fine little corner of Sherdog.

NXT was 1000× better in every aspect to the Rumble, and I only casually watch NXT.
I'd imagine mania is huge but this seems way bigger than summerslam and survivor series were no? I'll try watch some of it during the week. Sometimes it just seems like no matter what people will say it's better. Maybe it is this time, but we had different opinions of this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back