2018 Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking bullshit.

ah1HDnk.gif

@mmamxfan gonna need you to off yourself, brother
Well I'm a man of my word, but it's gonna have to wait until Monday next week. As I promised my son we'd go to the Oakland Supercross this coming weekend and we haven't missed one since he was born, so can't start now. But as soon as I get back to Humboldt on Monday, I'll gas my truck off the cliff into the ocean across the street from my house. Will that work?

Well I'm a man of my word, but it's gonna have to wait until Monday next week. As I promised my son we'd go to the Oakland Supercross this coming weekend and we haven't missed one since he was born, so can't start now. But as soon as I get back to Humboldt on Monday, I'll gas my truck off the cliff into the ocean across the street from my house. Will that work?

If I lived in Humboldt I’d of already offed myself from the meth but yeah whatever works for you.

Can I have your gold ?

If I lived in Humboldt I’d of already offed myself from the meth but yeah whatever works for you.
Ya the tweakers are everywhere in Eureka, that's why I live 30 miles north in a town of 311 people. Only go to Eureka when I'm driving to the bay, Humboldt has turned into a shithole over the last 10 years.

Ya the tweakers are everywhere in Eureka, that's why I live 30 miles north in a town of 311 people. Only go to Eureka when I'm driving to the bay, Humboldt has turned into a shithole over the last 10 years.

Everywhere is a shithole it seems.

Hey, I’m just finishing watching it.

Steph makes Booker T sound like Atttitude Era JR.

Fuck this, I’m FF the women.

Lock.

That’s not a town, that’s an apartment block.

Royal Rumble was weird.

Don't really like WWE anymore. Bit boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back