2018 Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Shayna and we saw how well that's going last night...

<{cruzshake}>

To be fair Shayna looked worse in that match than she did in the MYC imo, and Ember usually has good or better matches. I think just the booking of the match was off, or maybe just those two are a random pair that can't click.

I mean, I don't think it was a bad match, just not as good as either are capable of.

To be fair Shayna looked worse in that match than she did in the MYC imo, and Ember usually has good or better matches. I think just the booking of the match was off, or maybe just those two are a random pair that can't click.

I mean, I don't think it was a bad match, just not as good as either are capable of.

Or maybe she'll just never be that good...like most of the women on their roster.

Ronda is a much better athlete than Shayna tbf.

I dont have any issue with punk wanting to be a fighter or getting on tv due to already being a star for the record. I get how business works

I figured he woulda done better than he did and at least not embarrass himself, i hope Ronda looks less like a fish out of water and also does not embarrass herself . I have picked ronda to lose before but i have actually never rooted against her and find her likable despite having unlikable qualities .
i'm a lot more interested to see how she does in wwe than I am to see his next fight but I can't really blame him if he takes it.

some ppl are saying nak got Cricket for winning not going by this vid

Read the results and will watch later. Results all make me happy, Nak, Asuka and the Bar.

The results made you happy but the event will 100% infuriate you, especially you.

Dude, I just went through Hell Weekend. Thank God I was at home with a couch, beer, my girl, my dog and beer. Did I mention beer?

1) I think everybody was stiff shorting Sasha because she probably has actual “heat” backstage, she comes off as well....not likable.
2) I wish either trish entered earlier or lita and Mickey later with the 3 of them bashing each other. Could've made for a huge moment
3) i think I’m the only person who noticed Becky marking out and laughing when lita hit that moonsault.

So Strowman got smashed by Brock. Surprised he didn’t go cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back