HS teacher under fire for calling military persons "dumbsh*ts," "lowest of our low" intellectually

Please keep going.....this gets me through the work day.

Bemused/offended i said. Hard to ascribe an exact emotion. I'll let you have the last word though...

The fact that you can't understand that you're being mocked is hilarious. Aloof attempt to "give me the last word". Yet another tactic of someone being crushed in an argument to save face.

I dont give a fuck about his political opinion.

All I want to know is if he is performing his duties properly.

If he isnt then show his ass the door.

I was a married E-4 and was pulling down what he makes with degrees. So yea i can see why he is bitter, his fault for not choosing a trade over a degree.

Meh, doesn't bother me what he said. Seems like he's making up for something or trying to elevate himself. What you see in the military is a magnified sample of what this country has to offer. You'll have extremely smart capable people all the way down to your shit bags.

"Dumb", "hick" and "inbred" are all words that liberal snobs use to make themselves feel better about living disconnected from how the real world works.

Dude is just jealous because he spent four years and tens of thousands in order to be brainwashed, when he could have been paid to do the same thing for 12 weeks or less, and come out in good physical shape, too.

And to be fair, to risk your life to go fight a war that is probably over some bullshit is pretty dumb. I never thought of military guys as the brightest bunch. But you should treat them with some respect given that they (in theory) are there to risk their lives to protect America and it's people.

But the "theory" part doesn't matter because in theory, every single soldier in the world is "defending" their people.

In theory, ISIS soldiers are defending good Muslims from Western aggressors and their Arab collaborators. In theory, Nazis were protecting legitimate the French government from terrorist insurgents backed by Britain. In Poland, they were just defending ethnic Germans from mistreatment.

It’s pretty obvious he’s not talking about the Air Force. They are intelligent.

I spent some time in and around Osan airbase Korea last year. I encountered enough ghetto gangsta wannabes on that base to totally discredit your possible attempt to sway anyone that Air Force personnel are anywhere above the other branches of service.

Dude is just jealous because he spent four years and tens of thousands in order to be brainwashed, when he could have been paid to do the same thing for 12 weeks or less, and come out in good physical shape, too.

The teacher was right though. Our countries intellectual elite certainly don't join the military lol

Oh yah - Meryl Streep is very intelligent and much more educated than all of us.

You guys are too much

Although in high school, Streep appeared in numerous school plays, she was uninterested in serious theater until acting in the play Miss Julie at Vassar College in 1969, in which she gained attention across the campus.[24] Vassar drama professor Clinton J Atkinson noted, "I don't think anyone ever taught Meryl acting. She really taught herself."[24] Streep demonstrated an early ability to mimic accents and to quickly memorize her lines. She received her BAcum laude from the college in 1971, before applying for an MFA from the Yale School of Drama. At Yale, she supplemented her course fees by waitressing and typing, and appeared in over a dozen stage productions a year, to the point that she became overworked, developing ulcers. She contemplated quitting acting and switching to study law. She received her MFA from Yale in 1975.[31] Streep also enrolled as a visiting student at Dartmouth College in the fall of 1970, and received an Honorary Doctor of Arts degree from the college in 1981

The teacher was right though. Our countries intellectual elite certainly don't join the military lol
Yeah, instead they stay in school their whole lives, never leave, and talk about things rather than actually accomplishing them.

Oh yah - Meryl Streep is very intelligent and much more educated than all of us.

Ummm there are people that have worked their ass off for their education. Meryl Streep is one of them. As to whether she's more intelligent than you.. I would probably think most likely considering you didn't even research her background before talking shit...

Then say "you don't normally see the intellectual elite join the military"

Don't fucking disparage a portion of the country by essentially calling them all dumbshits and morons/lowest of the low.

So, somehow members of the SF community are lower than the fucking meth addict that will burglarize homes and terrorize people to get a fix?

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that the scum in the vid is a California teacher.

Military is arguably a better option than 4 years of college to get tons of student loans and make 40k a year

Military is arguably a better option than 4 years of college to get tons of student loans and make 40k a year
I wish I wasn't a fat body and had been able to go to the military out of high school.

I wouldn't be make just 32k a year with student loan debts hanging over my head.

I wish I wasn't a fat body and had been able to go to the military out of high school.

I wouldn't be make just 32k a year with student loan debts hanging over my head.
Aren't you a city/county clerk?

What a fucking dumb thing to say. A lot of military guys join and serve and go on to work at Lockheed or other private companies. These are people building and designing nuclear subs and jets. The military is far bigger than just marines driving humvees around you dolt.

Back