Media The Best and Funniest TUF moments of all time (Merged)

"LET ME FUCKING BANG MAN" - Julian Lane

"I didn't pee on his bed,it was more of a spritz" - Chris Leben

Every exchange between Tito and Ken Shamrock on their season was hilarious

"HANGING WIT DE BOIIIIIZ" - Cody Garbrandt

Will post more when/if I can remember some on the spot lol

"Nice and playful, Artem, be playful in there. Hands out wide! Atta-boy! Be a little bit more flowy out there. Atta-boy, Artem!"

30EB89A200000578-3434107-image-a-9_1454712953832.jpg

eJaB7va.gif

AwWqgnV.jpg

What's legendary in it?
Legendary savage levels.

Like, who would ever imagine the Tony we have now being a drunken idiot who is essentially trying to bully some random dude who is being super cool with him?

Tony is weird, no doubt, but that was a crazy thing to witness. Completely uncalled for.

I can't let you get close - Undefeated and undisputed

Oh yeah that Dave Kaplan guy that wanted a guy to hit him while drunk, he gets absolutely slept and then in the interviews he was all like "no I wasn't knocked out"

That black guy that kicked in War Machines door and screaming "Why'd you shit in our toilet dawg?"

Brandão thretaning to murder Brimage was pretty scary and memorable because you know he would do it lmao

Bispings speech to Mayhem

"It just makes you look like an asshole"

Legendary savage levels.

Like, who would ever imagine the Tony we have now being a drunken idiot who is essentially trying to bully some random dude who is being super cool with him?

Tony is weird, no doubt, but that was a crazy thing to witness. Completely uncalled for.

Ferguson is not weird. He' a bullying idiot and stays that way for now. Nothing changed in him.

you can be a legendary scumbag

Yeah, only it's not the case here. Nothing legendary in Cuckuy.

Back