Floyd Mayweather posted this photo of him elbowing Conor on facebook lol

DC is my favorite lol. Conor not even close. You're completely missing the reality of the situation.
Stay salty your idol got lite up like a christmas tree lol.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
Stay salty because your idol would get destroyed in a real fight.
owned.png

Floyd is so incredible for being able to hit a gassed MMA fighter but not actually knocking him out.

Stay salty because your idol would get destroyed in a real fight.
owned.png

Floyd is so incredible for being able to hit a gassed MMA fighter but not actually knocking him out.
giphy.gif
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

I wish we could see that Conor again and not the brain damaged shell of his former self.

Floyd very well may have retired Conor with that beating.
your version of “retribution” for Conor breaking Jose Aldo’s head open like a coconut?

He fights when he wants you won’t force him to fight with snide remarks like that.

In fact I don’t think you realize how sad you look taking the beef with Conor this far, that goes to that loser Kevin lee as well. You guys post about Conor all day everyday while you will never remembered in history and Conor will. As a multiple time champion multimillionaire. What are you? Lol I’m afraid to ask actually.

Kevin lees user title says, “king” lol. You projecting much ? King of what? Let’s see your pad and your cars and your belts Kevin, you and the real Kevin lee ain’t got shit.

your version of “retribution” for Conor breaking Jose Aldo’s head open like a coconut?

He fights when he wants you won’t force him to fight with snide remarks like that.

In fact I don’t think you realize how sad you look taking the beef with Conor this far, that goes to that loser Kevin lee as well. You guys post about Conor all day everyday while you will never remembered in history and Conor will. As a multiple time champion multimillionaire. What are you? Lol I’m afraid to ask actually.

Kevin lees user title says, “king” lol. You projecting much ? King of what? Let’s see your pad and your cars and your belts Kevin, you and the real Kevin lee ain’t got shit.

Typical limp dick Conor fan response. "It doesn't matter if he got brain damage and ducks any one deserving at his weight class, he has a lot of money!"

DC is my favorite lol. Conor not even close. You're completely missing the reality of the situation.

Floyd is disrespecting real fighters by pretending to posess those talents by way of photoshop.

What about conor and his mural of him and floyd?

Conor would be panic wrestling before the bell rang.

I’m not sure because floyd couldn’t judge distance in mma and his legs would be mush while Conor does what he wants with a crippled floyd. Or Conor would be behind floyd leading to whatever Conor wanted from that position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsterbomb
Back