NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

Here are Hardy's testing results vs Brock's. Both are A-level athletes.

HARDY

6' 4"
280 lbs
35" vertical
10' broad jump
4.8 forty yard dash
21 reps with 225 lbs bench press

LESNAR

6' 2"
285 lbs
35" vertical
10' broad jump
4.7 forty
30 reps with 225 lbs bench press

As TripTictonic pointed out, Hardy has struggled with MMA, apparently. Certainly, he's not UFC championship material at this point. Even though Hardy has been training for some period of time.

Hardy is a real athlete. Many defensive ends in the NFL are exceptional athletes (think Jevon Kearse here). Brock is also a real athlete.

Now let's look at the profile for Damon Harrison, the delusional and bloated NFL'er who Stipe would finish within one round.

HARRISON

6' 3"
339 lbs
25" vertical
7' 09" broad jump
5.54 forty
34 reps with 225 lbs

To give you an idea of how slow Harrison is in his forty-yard dash time, Tom Brady -- the unathletic quarterback for the Patriots -- ran a 5.28 forty.

Many Sherdoggers, I'm sure, can jump higher than 25" vertically. And I'm sure many can run faster than a 5.5 forty.

Harrison would get demolished by Stipe. He'd gas out and would be overwhelmed by Stipe's speed in the first round.

It's not a contest.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, since these comments came so soon after Stipe's last bout, my guess is that Harrison is butthurt that Ngannou was not able to topple Stipe.

Are you 350lbs?

As much as I hate Lesnar, he was a legendary NCAA division 1 wrestler who outweighed Randy Couture by 45 pounds. Some dude who runs around for a living in shoulder pads and a motorcycle helmet hardly musters the same kind of threat.
Well Wes Shivers, Matt Mitrione, Brendan Schaub, Bob Sapp, and Brock Lesnar would prob disagree.. being all made it to the NFL, yet weren't a level athlete enough to make it in the NFL, but all had good to above avg careers in mma. With Brock being Champ in the UFC, and not being a "legendary" college wrestler.. he was a Junior College Champ, NCAA runner up and won NCAA his senior year.. while many other collegiate wrestlers have won NCAA multiple years and still aren't considered "legendary". Calling him such would simply be your opinion, not fact. Back on topic.. currently Eryk Anders, Austen Lane are making names for selves in mma, yet weren't NFL A level types. Shawn Jordan plus OSP, though not making it to the league, played at and got play time at, major NCAA College Football programs.. Shawn having had an avg career with time in the UFC, and OSP being in the top 15 in the UFC.

“If I trained...”

Fxws9D1.png

ojVeuve.png

5pAKG0Y.png

I bet some NFL punters could be UFC champs with 6 months training.
Sebastian Janokowski use to train at Fairtex SF, Ralph Gracie and Cesar Gracie, from time to time, when he played for the Oakland Raiders.. and was known around the league and in the Bay Area as a dude who liked to fight in the streets, regardless of his celebrity or status.

He would have to lose 80lbs to fight at HW. Maybe create super HW division.

Damon Harrion vs Butterbean at UFC 227.

Book it Danno. I mean Dana.

I wake up in the middle of the night to eat AND masturbate and sometimes pee and I weighed as little as 134 recently. Eating in the night isn't a big deal like Oprah said it was in 2004 bra.
They get up and eat a high calorie meal and go back to the slowest burning calorie state to put on weight. I get you're trying to be funny and you were, but you get what I'm saying.

It would only work at HW because the striking is still so shit compared to other divisions. It's all still haymakers essentially and some basic boxing.

In reality Floyd wouldn't last 1 round with Conor in an MMA fight, especially given his usual game plan of getting hit a few times early in fights.

Are you 350lbs?

No. Fat guys are 350 lbs.

When you're that fat, you lose speed and jumping ability, hence the reduction of athletic competency.

The point is, serious athletes are not 350 lbs at 6' 3". And by that I mean guys who need cardiovascular conditioning and speed and movement. 6' 3" with 350 lbs is like someone who does Strongman contests or who does eating contests.

Stipe is very fast and he throws crisp, short punches. If you don't have speed, you have no chance to beat him. This (speed, punching technique) is why Overeem fan from Stipe rather than engage him.

Someone that grossly overweight wouldn't last a round with Stipe. Speed is too poor, gas tank won't last, and so forth.

To be that fat and be able to last a few rounds, you'd have to be someone like Butterbean. But Butterbean has been fighting for years (specific training for fighting over a long period of time), and the fat NFL'er has not.

Stipe by KO within 1 round over the obese NFL guy.

As I said, Hardy is a true athlete. I know him because I like the Cowboys and know some of what Hardy can do.

Brock is a true athlete.

Harrison is a strong, fat guy who plays the line. Many of those in the NFL.

He's not an athlete.

Last edited:
People say things like this because fighting, unlike most other sports, is a skill that actually matters. (Because, many men, rightly or wrongly, associate the ability to win a fight with a measure of their own manhood.) Neither Stipe, nor anyone else, sits home thinking that they could beat Damon Harrison in a football game, because football doesn't really matter as a skill unless you actually play football.

he never will. because

1) theres no money in MMA
2) all the A level athletes are in the hood. they dot have the money to afford training at MMA gyms, so they play basketball and football, which is free in high school. also boxing programs are available for free for kids in inner cities looking to get off the streets.
stopped reading at all A level athletes are in the hood. You my dude are fucking retarded.

Only hardcore NFL fans would have the slightest clue as to who Damon Harrison is. A level star, no.

Also he could never make 265 ever in his life. Dude weighs 340

Dude....hes a human being....

If he lowered his dosages and caloric intake and went for a few jogs, he ccould fairly easily make 265....
Humans arent supposed to weight that much anyway....

brock lesnar beat randy couture after only having 3 fights.

and hes not even A level

He was an NCAA wrestler who got manhandled by a 60 year old Randy for most of that first round. One big old steroid haymaker can change a fight in the blink of an eye but only if you have the wrestling credentials to keep it standing.

How many NFL players could run a marathon and then do a back flip today without training?

Zero.

A level athletes my arse.

Can't run for more than 5 seconds without stopping and drinking gatorade then puffing down an oxygen mask.

Speed = 6/10
Strength = 8/10
Stamina = 1/10
Suppleness = 3/10

Overall average = 4.5/10.

You guys have no idea what type of special human it takes to make it in the NFL. There’s a reason nobodies in the NFL make monopoly money and nobodies in MMA make 5k a fight. He’s probably right. Someone like Brock couldn’t even make a practice squad, and he won and defended the title.

Floyd is not an A-level tho - Conor played with him, out boxed him, out sported him in his own sport when he had gas, and all on like 3 months notice. I get the analogy, but if anything, Conor is the proof of A level. Let's see Floyd last 4 out of 5 rounds vs Conor........oh wait, we all know he will last 10 seconds and be raped to the death.

Come off the ginger cawk. And get some fresh air. Your boi got walked down and nearly ran out of the ring.

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

MOLLYWOPPED.

<{Heymansnicker}> .

hes not wrong.

about time, im sick of these C Level MMA fighters acting like theyre tough.

Yes, he is wrong. Not surprised you're in this thread though since all you post about is 'A-level athletes' and being 'alpha' by staring at pictures of muscular men. Stipe would hurt this man and all the other 'A-level athletes' you have wet dreams about. Another weak troll poster. Fuck off back to your shitty bodybuilding forum.

How many NFL players could run a marathon and then do a back flip today without training?

Zero.

A level athletes my arse.

Can't run for more than 5 seconds without stopping and drinking gatorade then puffing down an oxygen mask.

Speed = 6/10
Strength = 8/10
Stamina = 1/10
Suppleness = 3/10

Overall average = 4.5/10.

They don't train for stamina, no need , it's stupid . You think bolt can run a marathon? Fuck no he gets tired running the 200

He would probably get fucked up by a guy like Roger Huerta.

Also people mentioning Lesnar need to understand that he WAS a real wrestling champion prior to MMA.

Back