How do you plan on spending your income tax?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Im probably just save it since im unemployed but im thinking about getting some Drake tickets or nba playoff tickets. I might buy a 2018 Mustang gt if i can fit that I will only have for few months ball til you fall. My other options and probably cheapest is to get a glock 19 gen 5 but idk.

You get income tax but are unemployed

That is a special talent

Hookers-and-Blow.jpg

half for savings, half for a vacation.

Part to cover taxes on the house

rest in savings maybe get a Motorcycle helmet/ get a few custom shirts from the tailor.

I'm a contractor, so tax day is always a dark day for me cause I always owe a shitload. I haven't gotten money back in like 8 years. If you're unemployed, I'd say NBA and Drake tickets should be right at the top of the list of shit you don't need. Just pay your rent/mortgage for the next little while so you don't have to worry about it.

Tax return!? Shit, i wish, this fuck right here owes them bastards money again.

I'm a contractor, so tax day is always a dark day for me cause I always owe a shitload. I haven't gotten money back in like 8 years. If you're unemployed, I'd say NBA and Drake tickets should be right at the top of the list of shit you don't need. Just pay your rent/mortgage for the next little while so you don't have to worry about it.
True true but i started selling illegal party drugs so im good on rent i just want a regular job for tax and appearance purposes.

True true but i started selling illegal party drugs so im good on rent i just want a regular job for tax and appearance purposes.
And the not going to prison part is kind of a selling point for a normal job.

Spent it before I had it. New PC stuff, Super NT console and misc items. Done.

I'll take the entire 43 bucks and put it towards buying my dogs some food

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back