How do you plan on spending your income tax?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Im probably just save it since im unemployed but im thinking about getting some Drake tickets or nba playoff tickets. I might buy a 2018 Mustang gt if i can fit that I will only have for few months ball til you fall. My other options and probably cheapest is to get a glock 19 gen 5 but idk.

You get income tax but are unemployed

That is a special talent

Hookers-and-Blow.jpg

half for savings, half for a vacation.

Part to cover taxes on the house

rest in savings maybe get a Motorcycle helmet/ get a few custom shirts from the tailor.

I'm a contractor, so tax day is always a dark day for me cause I always owe a shitload. I haven't gotten money back in like 8 years. If you're unemployed, I'd say NBA and Drake tickets should be right at the top of the list of shit you don't need. Just pay your rent/mortgage for the next little while so you don't have to worry about it.

Tax return!? Shit, i wish, this fuck right here owes them bastards money again.

I'm a contractor, so tax day is always a dark day for me cause I always owe a shitload. I haven't gotten money back in like 8 years. If you're unemployed, I'd say NBA and Drake tickets should be right at the top of the list of shit you don't need. Just pay your rent/mortgage for the next little while so you don't have to worry about it.
True true but i started selling illegal party drugs so im good on rent i just want a regular job for tax and appearance purposes.

True true but i started selling illegal party drugs so im good on rent i just want a regular job for tax and appearance purposes.
And the not going to prison part is kind of a selling point for a normal job.

Spent it before I had it. New PC stuff, Super NT console and misc items. Done.

I'll take the entire 43 bucks and put it towards buying my dogs some food

Back