• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Let's be honest about Jon Jones and this suspension...

While this hearing is all fun and nice its largely irrelevant.

the hearing or decision that matters is the one from USADA.

CSAC will just be Jones team harping on about lie detector tests and California giving him 6 months.

I fully expect CSAC to say how well he came across in the hearing, how they think it was accidental and give him 6-12 months max.

Then Malki and co will shout from the rooftops that California found him innocent and he only got x months for being careless..

Then in a few months when USADa give him 2-4 years they will just say USADA suck, all the Jones fans will hang on the CSAC decision as proof of innocence

The guy in your avi said jones didnt use anything intentionally.
You should've seen his breakdown in my other thread

A lot of cognitive dissonance trying to reconcile his personal hatred for Jones with his love for Godvitzky

thats not quite what he said..

he said either Jones is utterly stupid, or it was unintentional

due to the fact he is a ufc employee paid to support the fighters in their cases against USADA he ruled out stupid..

You should've seen his breakdown in my other thread

A lot of cognitive dissonance trying to reconcile his personal hatred for Jones with his love for Godvitzky

you dreamt that.. or you have a really poor grasp of the english language..

quite possibly both

Yup same way Connie can hold a belt two years not defend not to mention not pay his dues for belt in the first place.

The golden rule

Those with the gold or who makes the gold makes the rules
lol remember when conor climbs on the cage, hits an official, then runs into the ring and causes the stop to a fight at bellator?

no suspension. joe rogan was in full damage control mode on his podcast. "well, he really didnt break any rules, he wasnt a licensed corner man, so they cant fine him"

biggest bullshit iv ever heard. even if he cant be fined as a fuckin cornerman, he really did nothing wrong?....really?. shit he probably broke at least 2 fuckin laws and is a licensed FIGHTER.

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Will you delete yours when he fights in 2018?

if he can provide evidence that proves unintentional use and usada agree with it, and determine that a ban of less than 18 months is fair then who am i to argue.

they are the ones looking at the evidence, not me.

but, it would be unprecedented..

I want him back in the octagon, but I’m not naive enough to think he is innocent and won’t have some time served.

He also didn't use clomid or letro intentionally, according to the arbiter. Still got the maximum sentence, because he's a reckless idiot.

And Novitsky said he didn't think Jones intentionally took Turinabol, not that he didn't intentionally take anything. Is pretty hard to end up with turinabol in your system if you are at all careful about what you take.

hes already been punished (took his belt) and i accept that

i dont accept usada decisions though as they are known to be corrupt

Will you delete yours when he fights in 2018?

Jones fighting in 2018 without proof of innocence that would be a bombshell at this point(6 months+ without it coming out) would be the ultimate sign that USADA is corrupt.

I personally believe that Jones should serve the suggested full 4 year suspension. Since USADA have been instituted various people have been popping but you have to set the bar somewhere to show some credibility...Sadly I don't think this will be that time, Jones is too much of an asset to the company.

The UFC should set a standard to make sure fighters realize that there isn't any favouritism by not going lightly with any top drawing fighters, but with the state of the current ranking system and how securing a #1 contender position doesn't mean jack anymore, I could potentially see Jones only serving a two year sentence making time already spent away from the octagon retroactive.
It's just their way to save face and make us believe that Jones actually got a full suspension.

I actually don't care what happens to JBJ now. Whether he gets cleared or sentenced to death.

The guy has proved all he needs to prove and cemented his position as the greatest Light Heavyweight fighter in MMA history.

Couldn't care less if he ever fights again.

He's yet to prove he can beat DC without steroids.

lol remember when conor climbs on the cage, hits and offical, then runs into the ring and causes the stop to a fight at bellator?

no suspension. joe rogan was in full damage control mode on his podcast. "well, he really didnt break any rules, he wasnt a licensed corner man, so they cant fine him"

biggest bullshit iv ever heard. even if he cant be fined as a fuckin cornerman, he really did nothing wrong....really. shit he probably broke at least 2 fuckin laws and is a licensed FIGHTER.
When I was in my teens they had this trial OJ vs state of California and dude got away with murder. It was then I realized there is two sets of rules for haves vs have nots or normal people and all that BS you're taught in school about equality is just that, BS.

Clean Jon jones will not be the same fighter as juice head (hiding under the octagon ) Jon jones

Jones will keep juicing. He'd rather win and get caught roiding, than lose clean. He'd rather a NC than an L on his record. Shame.

Back