Let's be honest about Jon Jones and this suspension...

Most of this board will be bitching to no end and then I'll laugh at them.

I think he gets time served. All these nerds talking 4 years minimum are out of their minds. Thats not even justice but ruining a man's career. Won't happen.

EoLGv_s-200x150.gif
Whatever man, it's not personal for me I just wanna see him fight...

Jones and Brock both got the full 1-year suspension for clomiphene and letrozol.

CSAC, who gave 1 year suspensions for steroids in 2012 and 3 years in 2015.
This is the CSAC hearing upcoming, but if I understand the situation he also has/had a USADA hearing as well but we won't know when it is/was unless Jones team announces it.

Not sure if he will be back in 2018. But with it being retro active... Maybe by July PPV in 2019. Hope sooner. 205 is trash.

Most of this board will be bitching to no end and then I'll laugh at them.
Its like when people thought Conor losing to Nate meant he wouldnt talk shit anymore

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Boy are they in for a rude awakening

hes already been punished (took his belt) and i accept that

i dont accept usada decisions though as they are known to be corrupt

Corrupt how? In favor of fighters/orgs maybe.

I'd be amazed if he fights in 2018 & if USDA clear him that quickly then they might as well be dropped by the UFC.

Ideally a JJ comeback in 2019 but with more regular drug testing to prove he is clean. And we'll see a shell of the fighter he once was as clearly his status is based off being a cheating prick.

both. it will be cool having him back because his fights are so entertaining, but im going to be bitter when he beats whoever he fights, then fails again. then everyone talks about how jones is the best and the clean fighter isnt as good, because a juiced up bones beat him.

Does anybody truly believe that Jones will get "4 years"?
I'm willing to bet my stake that he won't even get a year. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got time served.

This happens time and time again in the world of sports.
He's a top athlete and one of the only legit draws left.
The UFC works WITH USADA, and USADA works FOR them.

Curious to hear what people think. 6 months? year? Time served?
I’m thinking jones pays a nice big fine. Fights 2019

Clean Jon jones will not be the same fighter as juice head (hiding under the octagon ) Jon jones

I'll be seething with rage for the rest of my life

Novitzky - Cleared
CSAC - Cleared 27th Feb
USADA - (Pending) Cleared

Given how theres a 95% chance he will fight and become champion again in 2018 I think its best for you all to already now start getting used to the idea that the GOAT will be back this year.

>"HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"

But he is. So embrace it lads.

When he doesnt get cleared are you going to delete your account?

hes to much money to let sit on the side line for a big suspension.

they will continue to make examples out of the lesser known fighters and give passes to the money makers. same way the regular justice system works. everybody is equal, unless you have more money
Yup same way Connie can hold a belt two years not defend not to mention not pay his dues for belt in the first place.

The golden rule

Those with the gold or who makes the gold makes the rules

All the ones hoping he gets 4 years will be having meltdowns and crying about how USADA is corrupt.

Back