Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

No way! The Cupcake is...

<seedat>

Lmao.. Meisha is a WA 7 which is like a California 2.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Way too much hype on Gina she's pretty but Michelle was way better.

giphy.gif

DIdvC9W.gif

vus1K6i.gif

If you like Michelle Waterson ITT and you haven't seen her compete on MTV The Challenge yet thou hast not lived

View attachment 340161

I couldn't figure out what it was that this girl does for me but then a fellow sherbro pointed it out. Lazy-eye fetish. Makes me think she might be slightly "damaged" and id actually have a chance

It's all good. Try to make it straight again. I used to love Aaliyah, errbody knew she had a jacked up eye underneath that hair.

aaliyah-10-1412782880-view-0.jpg

upload_2018-2-15_19-51-38.jpeg

Even she doesn't give us one of her sexy pose here she is just damn hot, isnt she? That butt tho!

Michelle's hairline hitting low tide levels, but also look'n thick AF in them yoga spat things.

<{titihmm}> .

Everything including cankles and legs proportioned for a midget.

Actually, she is lacking something: a waist line. Her torso is straight up and down. No curvature whatsoever.
Anytime someone describes a girl like that I think of CG

MEDIA]
638604453.jpg

claudia-gadelha-e-lutadora-de-mma-1386448857063_615x470.jpg

465187685.jpg

I married a girl who looks like the Karate Hottie, so maybe I'm a bit biased. She has the look I go for. IMO she's probably the hottest girl in WMMA. That said, you probably chose the worst picture of her:

energyfit-academy-houston-tx-michelle-waterson-event.png

latest

man_file_1041596_1-1357347864.jpg

michelle_waterson_3.jpg

01.jpg

orange_bikini.jpg

BTW, for you Gina Carano fangirls:

10prka1.jpg

9a8t44.jpg

591b65a4a48d2233c85b2a708eb0b02a--critics-choice-critic-choice-awards.jpg

I get it. Some of you like your women "thicc," with broad shoulders, a lantern jaw, a tree-trunk neck, etc. Hell, throw in an Adams Apple for good measure. Whatever makes you happy. Me? I prefer the likes Michelle Waterson.
Dude we re talking about prime Gina. The karate hottie is cute but not even close. You even said something about the other guy not posting the best pictures then you go off and post pics of Gina after she gained a lot of weight. Wtf Fail sir fail..

Even after saying all that i’d still take BBW Gina over Karate cutie

In 2009 I was triangle submitted by Jessica Penne and have been in love ever since.
Tai4Pn5-1.jpg 0Penne12.1374695959.jpg71029.jpg
Joanna beat the hell out of her a few years ago but it didn't turn me off at all. If anything, it made her more attractive to me. Bad ass bitch is tough.

Back