Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

we are discussing this exactly a year now. Just accept that KarateHottie is the hottest and end of the tread :D

Rose and Gina are the GOAT's, no question. Holly Holm has the best ass in the game though.

Rose? You like flat little boys? Not sure if your claim about Holm is ignorance, or related to your apparent little boy fetish. Valerie Loureda, the Venezuelan (not the American "Venezuelan Vixen" but the real one), and that chick who recently lost to Paige and had the shit beat out of her by her boyfriend, those are WMMA fighters who actually have an ass. Even Miesha easily beats Holm here.

Da fuk is this shit.

Nasty ass tattoos that belong on a mensroom wall, face tat, meth head face.

Wouldn't bang her with your dick.

This sort of comparison seems like compelling evidence, until you see the following video. I've time-stamped it so you only have to watch a few seconds to get the point. First it shows what Jenna Marbles looks when wearing a sports bra, then it shows the huge breast-size difference when she isn't wearing a sports bra.

funny I remember miesha tate's aunt said she didn't have a boob job but it was a sports bra, of course I didn't believe it but maybe she was right after all lol

The girl im ploughing now is way hotter, ffs, higher your standarts, sherbros.

That doesnt mean i wouldnt happily plough Mackenzie Dern and this karate hottie

The girl im ploughing now is way hotter, ffs, higher your standarts, sherbros.

That doesnt mean i wouldnt happily plough Mackenzie Dern and this karate hottie
Dern... right ... how come I forgot about her

The man is pointing at the best looking girl in the group.

The Man, that’s Joey Villasenor!!

Tracy Lee is hottest.

Lol, she’s just a wag wannabe that ended up choosing being with all instead of being married to only one fighter.
You can take it if you pop bottles in Vegas and have at least an amateur record on mma. Wouldn’t even if I were a UFC champ.

I think this is good time to bring this thread up since Karate hottie is fighting

Back