What the F Is up with the F.b.i, keeps dropping the ball...

Not to go on a tangent, but I think it's the same reason the number of teenage trannies has gone up so much in the last little while. People would rather feel misunderstood than accept that they just need to work on themselves. It's people who just can't get laid.

People feel what they are told. They want to f with American kids and push that kind of agenda in order to laugh and weaken them.

TS, you're blaming the FBI for lax gun ownership restrictions. The FBI enforces federal laws, they don't create them. They have no ability to arrest / restrict the rights of people who didn't commit a crime.

You want better laws? I suggest you vote for better lawmakers. Try a candidate who isn't in the pocket of the NRA for starters.

lol pretty sick? are you outraged?

you cherrypicked even "the biggest attacks in american history." theyre a lot like sports referees. only noticed when they screw up.

post a list of the FBI thwarted attacks, that barely make the news.

That's your job, your the one claiming the fbi thwarted all these attacks .

It's too hard to not notice when they mess up, they cannot mess up, especially this often. Especially when it seems their concerns are more political recently.
Their body count is getting too high regardless

Last edited:
TS, you're blaming the FBI for lax gun ownership restrictions. The FBI enforces federal laws, they don't create them. They have no ability to arrest / restrict the rights of people who didn't commit a crime.

You want better laws? I suggest you vote for better lawmakers. Try a candidate who isn't in the pocket of the NRA for starters.

Now there's no sugarcoating there @Bloodworth. lol.

A lot of this is just hindsight.

I prefer the government not incarcerate or otherwise deprive someone of our constitutional rights based on a zealous need to head off any future crime. Too many innocent people will be unfairly maligned if the gov. decides all reports with even the slightest bit of concern need to be taken as assured threats.

How many innocent people have been reported by suspicious neighbors/friends/family that will never commit a crime. Considering our population of over 310 million, some criminals will always fall through the cracks. If we want a relatively free society, where the government doesn't act on ever little accusation to deprive people of rights, we got to accept that in some cases the government will make mistakes and let some criminals of.

Another sugar coater of the biggest mass shootings in American history .

Too many innocent people, zealous needs?
A tip from Russian intelligence is not your neighbor reporting sketchy activity.

Being linked to 2 prior terror investigations , no coicendance?

There are many law enforcement agencies to investigate prior to reaching fbi status. These people were text book cases

Now there's no sugarcoating there @Bloodworth. lol.

I blamed the fbi for having prior intelligence on these text book cases which led to the biggest terror attacks in such a short amount of time .
Especially during a time when it seems their energy is spent on more political aspects .
Its crazy to question that after all who have died

I Never mentioned anything about the fbi enforcing guns laws?

When did I ever mention wanting better laws?
Said the fbi was lax on gun owner ship?

That's your job, your the one claiming the fbi thwarted all these attacks .

its any critical thinkers job. you should realize that youre cherrypicking, and take steps to prevent that.

Especially when it seems their concerns are more political recently.

meh. your opinion on this depends on which media you follow.

I blamed the fbi for having prior intelligence on these text book cases which led to the biggest terror attacks in such a short amount of time .
Especially during a time when it seems their energy is spent on more political aspects .
Its crazy to question that after all who have died

I Never mentioned anything about the fbi enforcing guns laws?

They had prior knowledge and they couldn't do SHIT! No crime had been committed by said person. He never physically assaulted anyone at work and had a clean enough record to work as a security guard.

Again what did you want the FBI to do?

They had prior knowledge and they couldn't do SHIT! No crime had been committed by said person. He never physically assaulted anyone at work and had a clean enough record to work as a security guard.

Again what did you want the FBI to do?

Put them on a watch list , heavy surveillance, especially after they purchase weapons and ammo.

Fbi can't put them on a list that prevents these people from buying assault weapons, then they damn better put then user heavy surveillance when they do

Fbi can't put them on a list that prevents these people from buying assault weapons, then they damn better put then user heavy surveillance when they do

This kid's rampage lasted a whole six minutes. What is putting him under surveillance going to do? Should an agent follow him around twenty four seven with a gun drawn so that he can pull the trigger at exactly the right moment?

its any critical thinkers job. you should realize that youre cherrypicking, and take steps to prevent that.

meh. your opinion on this depends on which media you follow.

In the past 8 years the fbi has too high of a body count associated with intelligence they had received. When compared to its history .

That's not cherry picking .

Create a chart, look at the spike and people laugh that you call that number of dead cherry picking .

It really says a lot about you and I hope you are not an American

This kid's rampage lasted a whole six minutes. What is putting him under surveillance going to do? Should an agent follow him around twenty four seven with a gun drawn so that he can pull the trigger at exactly the right moment?

Wait until you see how many warning signs there were? Number of police visits prior to reaching fbi level.

Not hard to survvail people today with the gps technology.

How long had he had this weapon. Before or after fbi visit. Fbi should have confiscated gun or survalied the shit our of him right when he purchased it.
It's called old fashion police work.

Put them on a watch list , heavy surveillance, especially after they purchase weapons and ammo.

FBI did do surveillance on him using agents in unmarked cars to track his daily activities. they tracked and followed him in 2014. How long did you want him to be tracked? a month? 6 months? a year? 2 years? Because they would have needed to track him for 2 years straight to catch him in the act of snapping and commit his killing spree. That's unrealistic considering what little he showed at the time.

And even if he did purchase weapons and ammo so what? He was a fuckin' security guard that passed a bunch of security tests. There would have been nothing strange about him buying weapons and ammo in his line of work.

So what else should the FBI had done?

To make sure there's no confusion. I'm talking about the Parkland kid, not the Pulse Nightclub shooter.

Fbi should have confiscated gun

Please point me towards the law which this kid broke that would allow the FBI to confiscate his gun.

Not hard to survvail people today with the gps technology.

Perhaps, but even GPS takes more than six minutes. Even if the FBI had been watching his every move and had perfect prescience and somehow managed to figure out he was going on a rampage as soon as he got near the school, then the police would have probably still taken more than six minutes to arrive on scene. Even if they shaved two minutes or three minutes off his rampage, there still would have been fatalities.

In the past 8 years the fbi has too high of a body count associated with intelligence they had received. When compared to its history .

That's not cherry picking .

sure it is. for all you know, they may be thwarting more attacks than ever as well as having a "high body count." you seem utterly clueless to whether theyre doing well, or as badly as you seem to assume in that area. likely because the media you follow cherry picks as well. fbi bad bad bad.

Create a chart, look at the spike and people laugh that you call that number of dead cherry picking .

well what if there are more attacks than ever as well? as i pointed out above, they could be doing a great job with simply an inevitable few getting through.

It really says a lot about you and I hope you are not an American

are you outraged? sean hannity? is that you?

sure it is. for all you know, they may be thwarting more attacks than ever as well as having a "high body count." you seem utterly clueless to whether theyre doing well, or as badly as you seem to assume in that area. likely because the media you follow cherry picks as well. fbi bad bad bad.

well what if there are more attacks than ever as well? as i pointed out above, they could be doing a great job with simply an inevitable few getting through.

are you outraged? sean hannity? is that you?

More attacks then ever now, seems like their is a failure at some level .

Who cares if their body count has sky rocketed, it's the number of attacks .

But they still could be doing a good job , we don't know. Could not be as well, lots of dead, but they still might be doing a good job?

From what I have read it seems that the community surrounding this individual dropped the ball. There were many signs that this kid was going to do something violent and they didn't help him. It is not effective to outsource the well being of your community to a far removed body like the FBI.

What do you do to someone that hasn't done a crime but is a real piece of shit?
This really is the issue.

On the one hand, you want to deal with problems before they happen. But on the other hand, you have to be REALLY REALLY careful not to become the future police in The Minority Report where you're punishing people for crimes they haven't done yet.

I was just mentioning in another thread how I've personally investigated a terrorist in the US who had a journal where he wrote about how he hated the American infidels and whatever such jihadist nonsense, but that's not enough to arrest a guy on. Cut him loose, says management. Hating American infidels isn't against the law.

But I bet if he went down the road and killed some folks, they'd be asking me, why didn't you do something about that guy?

Last edited:
More attacks then ever now, seems like their is a failure at some level .

Who cares if their body count has sky rocketed, it's the number of attacks .

But they still could be doing a good job , we don't know. Could not be as well, lots of dead, but they still might be doing a good job?

the FBI's job is to investigate and stop crimes. is it their fault if there are more crimes? they are not policy makers.

go research the number of crimes thwarted, and the number of criminals put away by the FBI. THEN make your FBI bashing thread if you still believe them to be "dropping the ball." not because political pundits told you that you should dislike them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back