War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

HE SNITCHED!!!

No I think we now understand why homer thinks everyone is going to rat out trump...
Yep, dumped into the rat thread. Imagine sitting there tattling on invisible people to moderators. Thats one empty mofo.

Netflix.com bruh.

So anyway. I'm doing New Orleans, Fayetteville, Little Rock, Springfield, Joplin, St Louis, Lawrence, Wichita, Kansas City, and Chicago in one run (two weeks.. Jesus).

It's called the Nicks @ Nite Sad and Douchee Tour. Y'all come out.

Tag me in when you've got Big Island dates.

"Aging punk rocker Nicholas Osborn finds out that audiences in Missouri don't eat ass and don't support Planned Parenthood"

fucking lol

When are you in STL? Is there a website w/info?

Do you have a website? You should.

Lol that's always a weird gig! Waiting on the venue. I'll have a full tour date list up within a few weeks. I'm doing NOLA the second, Little Rock the 8th, Joplin the 9th, judging a roast battle the 11th here so maybe Fayetteville or OKC the 10th.

Trying to do STL the day before Chicago so I'm being really vague on dates for those cities understandably.

In May I'm touring from NOLA to Portland, hitting up the better cities. Denver, Vegas, LA, Seattle are all locks.

Kind of insane what's happening in my life right now to be honest.

Tag me in when you've got Big Island dates.

Tom Segura was just out there! I miss the islands so much but unless I book an Australia tour (two years out) I'm fucked for hitting up the most beautiful place in the world outside of NOLA.

Lol that's always a weird gig! Waiting on the venue. I'll have a full tour date list up within a few weeks. I'm doing NOLA the second, Little Rock the 8th, Joplin the 9th, judging a roast battle the 11th here so maybe Fayetteville or OKC the 10th.

Trying to do STL the day before Chicago so I'm being really vague on dates for those cities understandably.

In May I'm touring from NOLA to Portland, hitting up the better cities. Denver, Vegas, LA, Seattle are all locks.

Kind of insane what's happening in my life right now to be honest.
Dude, that is fucking sick.

Dude, that is fucking sick.

Years and years of dedication man. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment, I remember posting my early stuff here and some dude shit on me so much he got banned.

I guarantee you though. You come to my show you will laugh your ass off. I care about one thing in the world..and it's making fuckers like you laugh.

Still though.. self hate can get you through depression if you channel it correctly.

Tom Segura was just out there! I miss the islands so much but unless I book an Australia tour (two years out) I'm fucked for hitting up the most beautiful place in the world outside of NOLA.

You've got a shitty couch to stay on here if you need it.

And thus it begins:
xfrf6d.jpg

vsdttg.jpg

2utjbkm.jpg

dx0ln5.jpg

Threw it in about 5 hours ago at 180 to smoke overnight, will up the temp around 9AM tomorrow morning for a couple more hours.

NOMNOMNOM

They apparently had to ban me from the thread.

Too much winning I suppose...
I was also banned. At least they didn't try to get you fired our threaten to kill your family like they normally do when you disagree with them.

Damn it. I thought I was in the Russia thread and was selecting like 20 posts in a row to delete and started to think "wtf are these guys doing".

Years and years of dedication man. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment, I remember posting my early stuff here and some dude shit on me so much he got banned.

I guarantee you though. You come to my show you will laugh your ass off. I care about one thing in the world..and it's making fuckers like you laugh.

Still though.. self hate can get you through depression if you channel it correctly.
No, man - I never got banned for shitting on you, I got banned for a fucking limerick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back