War Room OT Discussion v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunk-the-wire.gif

You're no fun. Japanese confirmed.

<13>

nruc9gafuxny.gif

This is my favorite fake story......This was suppose to be Hilary having a "seizure"...When it was clear that she was joking around because the reporter ask her some question out of nowhere before she finished answering the other question.

Go to the youtube comments.....Either everybody is in on the troll, or these people have been trolld to think that she indeed did have a seizure lol.

How was she joking around? Explain that joke to me.
She gets startled and her head flops around like she's on a dirt road in a car with no shocks? Oh I get it... hahaha!

Wait....
<bball1>

She's pretty clearly an unhealthy woman with a history of head trauma.

Is it just me or is the Cerrone line nuts (basically a pickem)? He should be favored over Yancy comfortably, no?

Is it just me or is the Cerrone line nuts (basically a pickem)? He should be favored over Yancy comfortably, no?
Yeah looks strange to me. He was originally about -160 but that line moved a lot. No idea why.

Yeah looks strange to me. He was originally about -160 but that line moved a lot. No idea why.
Shit,I had to go ahead and put10 units down on Cowboy. Hope I'm not missing something.

Just as an aside... went out to dinner with my dad tonight, mom was supposed to be there too but she was feeling, well, off (probably wanted some time to herself).

Hennessy X.O... $25 a fucking drink

Is it actually worth a shit? When it comes to cognac I've always been more of a Remy guy but that's cause that's all my folks ever had when I first started drinking.

Last edited:
Just as an aside... went out to dinner with my dad tonight, mom was supposed to be there too but she was feeling, well, off (probably wanted some time to herself).

Hennessy X.O... $25 a fucking drink

Is it actually worth a shit? When it comes to cognac I've always been more of a Remy guy.
I'm going with Fuck No. (Haven't had it, though, so my opinion means fuck all). What's the appeal of congac? I'm a whiskey and bourbon guy myself. I'll pay $25 for a Pappy 23 maybe.

I'm going with Fuck No. (Haven't had it, though, so my opinion means fuck all). What's the appeal of congac? I'm a whiskey and bourbon guy myself. I'll pay $25 for a Pappy 23 maybe.
It's an after dinner drink, that's about all I know.

I know when I've had it I always thought it was sweet (as in sugary) tasting. Not to the level of like Schnapps, Brandy, or Rum but still.

I'll pay $30 for a drink of Blue Label cause I like the Scotch/Whisky/Bourbon too.

That one's pretty dumb though. Like N*p. It's just saying part of the word. It maybe has as much merit as getting offended by 'merican. People shorten shit. Why do I have to say in three syllables what's easily communicated with one? Now if Jap was always preceded by sneaky I could see an issue. :eek::D

With racial/ethnic slurs the word itself is often meaningless to the issue. It's the history of how the term has been used and what it comes to symbolise.

I get kicked out of a thread for arguing that Hillary/DNC colluded against Bernie? This forum is a fuckin joke. Silencing people. Enjoy your circle jerk. I guess suckin off the mods helps the people on the left a lot here.

I am gone. Fuck off.

See ya later pussy. I don't get to respond to you so a farewell fuck you. Fuckin suck up bitch.

Like I mentioned, the DNC/Clinton and Bernie campaign stuff can be discussed. It just seems better for it to be its own topic because it doesn't have to do with the Russia collusion thread. I get people are trying to make examples that there was other BS going on during the election but it ends up being a discussion about DNC/Clinton/Bernie rather than the topic when it continues on a few posts.

How was she joking around? Explain that joke to me.
She gets startled and her head flops around like she's on a dirt road in a car with no shocks? Oh I get it... hahaha!

Wait....
<bball1>

She's pretty clearly an unhealthy woman with a history of head trauma.
Please brah...If I was there answering questions and some bitch just yelled out a question, I would be like "woah woah there" and act all startled like Hitlary clinton....Obvious joke is obvious, but its sad some people actually believed it was a seizure.

Please brah...If I was there answering questions and some bitch just yelled out a question, I would be like "woah woah there" and act all startled like Hitlary clinton....Obvious joke is obvious, but its sad some people actually believed it was a seizure.
Doesn't seem like any normal reaction I ever saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back