Anderson Silva denies doing steroids. Believes supplements could be contaminated.

So, the tainted-supplement and it-doesn't-make-sense are the go-to defenses nowadays?

Anderson Silva is all natural .... Testosterone is produced by the body dont ya know ? ... not cheating at all.

upload_2018-2-21_20-4-57.jpeg

Is everyone taking the same brand of tainted sup? Seems to be getting around

Pathetic human being

He fell from grace faster then Jones

0 people believe he wasn’t roiding his whole career, all the hype the UFC put into him, or tried to , is all but gone

He doesn’t deserve to get in there with Roy Jones
You mean Roid Jones? ....Oh you didn't know?

Supplements are pretty poorly regulated in the US, much less Brazil, so I could see it. It's still on him to make sure he knows exactly what he's putting in his body, especially in the USADA era. I think he's full of shit though.

j_KF141482257551.jpg

I guess a new book is coming.

Yes! Love it when there’s a new edition to the “big book” series

Damnit Anderson. I used to love watching The Spider. Now he's been popped twice, takes zero accountability, seems like he's lost his mind, and genuinely doesn't seem to give a single shit about his fans. "Ain't no sunshine when it's on..." Whatever the F that's supposed to mean.

Anderson credibility is gone to shit.

Shut the fuck up, make one last fight and be gone.
It seems like the more he stay in the game, the worst is for him.

wonder why hendo doen´t get this kind of hate threads

you guys are bullying brazil

#webeleivethegoat

Btw it’s funny seeing all these loser dorks come here n disrespect the goat at the end of his career while they favorite fighter ran away from competition in his prime

Everyone's supplements are tainted after they piss hot

I love the Anderson Silva hate. It must've been hard to root agaisnt him for a decade and see him humiliate fighter after fighter, specially when Sonnen made people have hope

I don't care if it was cocaine that resulted in his run, it was still epic.

I'll just pretend his career ended after he knee'd Bisping's face off and be content with it.

Anderson > GSP by the way. And GSP did roids too.

bork1}

Back