Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

Is that why he didn't move up in 2012/13 after all that talk?

like i said before

Ben Rothwell would beat the shit out of Jon at HW

he should stick where he has a major advantage

I don't know about that.

Jon only fights smaller guys, having the advantage of length, PEDs, and eye pokes.

Jones doing fine against Stipe ?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_luknndtrik1qkq0wr.gif

ForsakenHarmoniousAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

What a gas , oh and we all know Jones " weaknesses "

1371562825_955967453.gif
Oh I'm positive he'd make Stipe look like an idiot, but I'm more so talking about the weak division of skidded record fossles your little hero is the alleged "king" of.

I don't think he fears any of your obese idols you hope have a chance at beating him but nice fantasy. He's only respects a guy like Stipe who is the one guy at heavyweight doesn't suck complete ass or isn't past his prime or just injured. Again nice rage induced fantasy.
he already said he doesn't want to fight the big guys but the guys that match up well for him

your idol is a fraud
a steroid cheating coke head

You are funny sir. you are talking like if JJ wants to go to HW. It is public knowledge that he doesnt want to do it. His big advantage at LHW is his size. He wont have it at HW and he knows it. Plus, no steroids??...guy is staying at LHW buddy, whats wrong with you?
He's a decade younger than almost all the heavyweights and way more well rounded than the majority plus he's a lot smarter and has a great chin and better cardio. I think he'd do just fine. The only one who has a remote chance of giving him an interesting match up is stipe, who isn't past his prime and is only doing well because Cain is sidelined and injury prone and heavyweight is falling to pieces.

he already said he doesn't want to fight the big guys but the guys that match up well for him

your idol is a fraud
a steroid cheating coke head
He never said he didn't want to fight any heavyweights. He said he wants to make the right moves at heavyweight and not foresake the obvious size factor that comes with it. Even his camp said why'd be willing to put him up against Stipe with a little more size, but that's obviously just so Jones doesn't go in there with a weight disadvantage because let's be honest at 230 lbs Jones isn't in athletic shape. He cuts pretty easy and is a natural 205er, do I think Jon Jones can beat Stipe at 230 yes, do I believe that Jon Jones is more skilled in more skilled of course. Do I believe Jon Jones is smart enough not to give his oppoenents any adavantages over him, obviously. Jones with preparation finishes Stipe.

Last edited:
Heavyweight is full of 40 year old sloppy overrated fighters with horrible gass tanks, well past their respective primes. I'm sure he'd do fine. The only person his camp respects at heavyweight is Stipe Miocic who has plenty of weaknesses. I'm sure Jon would do fine.

Jones doing fine against Stipe ?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_luknndtrik1qkq0wr.gif

ForsakenHarmoniousAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Oh god what a gas , and we all know what Jones " weakness " is

1371562825_955967453.gif

When Jones comes back and cleans out roster again all the salty HATERS will jump right back on Jon Jones bandwagon.

His career has got nothing to do with Dana White. His ass is in the hands of the Athletic commission and whether they buy the dick pill excuse---again. We will not see Jon for at least a couple of years.
This sounds like something you'd like to believe but isn't true. Dana White is all about protecting investments and after UFC 214's numbers, well I'll just let you see for yourself.

Unless Jones stick to his daily coke regimen he won't be able to make LHW when he comes back in 4 years.

Jon only fights smaller guys, having the advantage of length, PEDs, and eye pokes.
Jones opponents have a harder time cutting to 205 than he does. Jones eats pancakes trough weight cuts LMFAO. You angry children need to quit with these size excuses. He's tall but he's made easy work of plenty of guys his height coming up the rankings. It's not Jones fault that height has nothing to do with skill therefore guys like gustmount bonar Nader and Vera(who fights at heavyweight) never became champion.

Jones will be suspended 48-54 months (CSAC may only give him a 2 year suspension next week, but USADA will hit him with the 48-54 months shortly after). During his lengthy suspension Jones will fail yet another test and that'll be a lifetime ban.

Jones will never fight in the UFC again, and won't fight anywhere for 3+ years (when enough people forget about him the UFC may eventually cut him and allow him to go fight overseas).
Sounds like wishful thinking. I don't think you understand how capitalism and show business works.

Jones opponents have a harder time cutting to 205 than he does. Jones eats pancakes trough weight cuts LMFAO. You angry children need to quit with these size excuses. He's tall but he's made easy work of plenty of guys his height coming up the rankings. It's not Jones fault that height has nothing to do with skill therefore guys like gustmount bonar Nader and Vera(who fights at heavyweight) never became champion.

They're just salty HATERS.

Because he started when he was around 219 pounds, even barely tipping the scale at 230, while out of shape with a gut, 2018 is undersized no reason for a guy that light to fight at heavyweight.
You can see Jones weighing 216.2 lbs on the UFC 200 embedded. There's a reason he's been cutting to Light Heavyweight his entire career.

You can see Jones weighing 216.2 lbs on the UFC 200 embedded. There's a reason he's been cutting to Light Heavyweight his entire career.
Because it's his natural weight class.

Almost all lightheavyweight this cut from 230-220 down, why should Jones be the exception?

Blind rage perhaps? Bias because of your hatred?

Back