Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys - I have a feeling signing a barely over .500 coach to a $100 million deal isn't gonna work out so well for y'all.

It's not just Gruden. The coaching staff is fucking stellar. People made lateral moves just to be on the staff. It's an all-star coaching staff.

It's not just Gruden. The coaching staff is fucking stellar. People made lateral moves just to be on the staff. It's an all-star coaching staff.

We stole Harry Hiestand from you guys, somehow. Was almost even better.

We stole Harry Hiestand from you guys, somehow. Was almost even better.

Didn't know we were pursuing him. I see it's his second stint with you guys. I'm cool with the Curly hire we made.

gettyimages-104635862.jpg

Bruce Irvin staying put.

Looks like Raiders are going to let Bowman become a FA. I'm praying we win the coin-flip and get Smith if Bowman walks.
Not necessarily. Hes a FA and can test the market if he wants. Reggie said he wants to keep him.

Not necessarily. Hes a FA and can test the market if he wants. Reggie said he wants to keep him.

So do I. If feels a little risky considering our MLB situation. I wonder if we gave him an offer and he just wants to see his market value.

God damn I just got so happy when I saw that lmao.

Was gonna post this. Bowman isn't going anywhere

Yo fellas I just touched down in Denver and will be staying in Boulder for a few days so I'm reporting from behind enemy lines this weekend. If anyone has a mission of mayhem to suggest I'm taking requests.

Anyone know where @Dizzy or @mooninite54 live?{<redford}

Yo fellas I just touched down in Denver and will be staying in Boulder for a few days so I'm reporting from behind enemy lines this weekend. If anyone has a mission of mayhem to suggest I'm taking requests.

Anyone know where @Dizzy or @mooninite54 live?{<redford}

I'm sure their addresses and phone numbers are written on walls in numerous men's washrooms

I'm sure their addresses and phone numbers are written on walls in numerous men's washrooms
Seems kinda like a hick state so far, the weed dispenseries are nice.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are just lashing out because you filthy fucking CANadians lost the Olympic curling competition.

I hasten to add that to me "hick state" is more a term of endearment than an insult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back