Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even consider this guy was ever a Raider. He played 1/2 a season in 3 years.

Fuck him
I've said this before but your ability to passionately dislike certain past or current players and coaches has always impressed me.

"Awwww fuck that motherfucker." Done. Done.

I've said this before but your ability to passionately dislike certain past or current players and coaches has always impressed me.

"Awwww fuck that motherfucker." Done. Done.

To be fair who have the Raiders had since Grudens first time around have been worth a fuck? Could seriously probably count them them on two hands

Hopefully they sign someone to help clog up the middle, qbs got way to comfortable knowing Mack would be double teamed and they could just step up into the pocket. Would benefit the secondary as well.

Oh, and keep an eye on Trumaine Johnson....

Offer sent to Mack.

Vontae Davis signed with Bills for a deal that could max out at 8mil. 5 mil base.

Offer sent to Mack.

giphy.gif

Mo Wilkerson is a FA.

Donatari Poe probably going to be available also.

Both would be great additions.

Mo Wilkerson is a FA.

Donatari Poe probably going to be available also.

Both would be great additions.

I'm not sure my preference. Isn't Mo supposed to be a head case?

Sorry guys - I have a feeling signing a barely over .500 coach to a $100 million deal isn't gonna work out so well for y'all.

Sorry guys - I have a feeling signing a barely over .500 coach to a $100 million deal isn't gonna work out so well for y'all.
<TrumpWrong1>

Looks like Raiders are going to let Bowman become a FA. I'm praying we win the coin-flip and get Smith if Bowman walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back