Premier League Thread 2017/18 v82: Tules

Is Tules the sexiest poster on sherdog?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im drawing a blank. Obviously they show it with Akira but how do the others (the gay track guy, Miko and Taro) become demons too?... The same way as Akira?

Society is messed up, the part earlier where they had a bunch of regular people tied up. Amazing what happens when chaos occurs

I’m not a seasoned viewer myself and have barely completed more but I’m currently watching 2 shows where if you liked that you will probably like these

(I like both trailers so couldn’t choose, plus one is action based and the other story based)

season 3 is in April so there’s time to catch up to it, which is what I’m currently doing. 1 is really good but 2 is mixed, mainly because it doesnt really follow the manga (which is extremely popular and considered much better, more detailed) so people who read that first don’t like it as much. However if you watch it first or ignore that aspect its good

Another stellar show, sci-fi thriller. Migi is fucking awesome, funny, highly intelligent and just as emotionless

All 3 have a similar premise but way different plots. Main character is kind of a “normal guy” and after a significant event has a transformation. Lots of violence and dark, thrilling drama.

I watched the first 2 episodes. Probably not my cup of tea but I’ll continue. Yumeko is a good character at least (looked it up and she has the same VA as Ann from Persona 5, can’t get that out of my head now).

The ending credits has uhhh good music

Tokyo Ghoul is a bit shallow, Frenzy might like it doe.

Parasyte has been already recomened by yours truly a few months ago (parasyte= Kiseijuu)

Old Wang said:
Yeah, the second part is not as good. Intense stuff doe. Thats a hard to follow act. I really dont know what to recomend really...

Perhaps Monster( a japanese neurosurgeon saves the live of the wrong person) would be fitting, but mind you, is a slow burner. Or Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (a kid gets infected by an alien spore)

... If you like Sports Ping Pong The Animation is something special, very experimental with a terrific soundtrack...and Hajime no Ippo is a classic about Boxing.

Bwin shit, not surprised. Nike ain't the one anymore. All of their shoe dem other than Air Force ones either fall apart or are uncomfortable for me. Still rock a couple air max 1s though

Other pair I've got my eyes on are:

air-max-1-shoe-knTPnmP3.jpg

Only nike trainers I wear anymore are air force ones. I like the ones you posted.

Primary school kicks

Reebok-Classi-Pump-Ominizone_J19441.jpg

High school football shoes

kickers-kids-kickers-shoes-junior-fragma-lace-black-43370.jpg

Primary school kicks

ahh the good ole Pump Reeboks

had my mom get me a pair immediately after the dunk contest.

Tokyo Ghoul is a bit shallow, Frenzy might like it doe.

Parasyte has been already recomened by yours truly a few months ago (parasyte= Kiseijuu)

What a post. I forgot you were a connoisseur of high quality animated television. I’ve heard good things about Monster. Have you seen Psycho Pass? I’m watching that now as well. Didn’t mention it though since the others are more comparable to Devilman

Primary school kicks

Lol I recognise both of those. Those kickers were on every kid's feet. Looked sort of smart but were good for a proper two footed challenge on the concrete as well.

too many damn weebs

What a post. I forgot you were a connoisseur of high quality animated television. I’ve heard good things about Monster. Have you seen Psycho Pass? I’m watching that now as well. Didn’t mention it though since the others are more comparable to Devilman

Psycho Pass was really good.

@FadeLess

Porto/Estoril matchf ixing? whats all this about

@FadeLess

Porto/Estoril matchf ixing? whats all this about
some say Estoril players werent putting in the effort.
also, our 1st goal was offside and even VAR allowed it.
my guess is that this will be just another water under the bridge type of issue.

some say Estoril players werent putting in the effort.
also, our 1st goal was offside and even VAR allowed it.
my guess is that this will be just another water under the bridge type of issue.

730k euro wire transfeR? shady business in portyugal?

Psycho Pass is a great thriller, fun tv. Writer is the infamous Gen Urobuchi who changed the Magical Girl genre with the groundbreaking Puella Magi Madoka Magica. He also did the first season of Fate/Zero with its unforgettable episode "Where justice is found". I´d suggest you just watch the first season of Psycho Pass doe , second is ok but i think is better to "pass" on it.

PD: Monster is great but its glacial pace is offputting, it took me a couple of tries to finish it. Last i hear Guillermo del Toro was thinking to do a "liveaction" version, so perhaps is better to wait for it. I have other very interestings recs to fill the wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back