I humbly sacrifice myself to Sherdog's epic shoopers

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on your body... licking it off and imbibing your manly juices whilst I softly caress your rock hard and sore muscles... playing with your toes and shit

Getting leaner only gets harder and harder the older you get. Best advice I can give is make sure you are getting enough Protien. I used to skimp on my protien powder cause I was cheap but adding three more shakes a day made a huge difference. Also cut out as many carbs as you can. I eat them in the morning and lunch that's it. All my other meals are protein and fat only.

hqdefault.jpg

canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-clicked-while-marching-at-torontos-gay-pride-parade-201607-1467633463.jpg

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on your body... licking it off and imbibing your manly juices whilst I softly caress your rock hard and sore muscles... playing with your toes and shit

You should incorporate the meat you eat into some kind of salad. Spice it up.

Maybe I'll start picking up a ready-to-go salads at Walmart when I stock up on food, and throw in some sliced chicken.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Why you resting your dick on the sink in the second picture? You a pervert or something?

They are real and really aren't reliable at all.

This is true.

Can't believe it's possible that I'm 200 pounds with 23.9% body fat.

"Healthy body fat percentage
The National Institutes of Health suggest a healthy body fat percentage for men is 13 to 17 percent. The average American man's body fat is 17 to 19 percent."

Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg

Is there an easy way to calculate an accurate body fat percentage?

20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

You kind of remind me of a younger Ciro from Gomorrah.

He's fucking awesome, in case you're curious.

@Peteyandjia

75198ed1-3849-4953-b47c-b4024d737563.jpg

They call him "The Immortal".

Your face looks like the Guy Fawkes mask.

Is that an abstract way of confessive perversion?

More like my perversion filtered into a creative outlet.

Every Prime Poll's question is 'In Their PRIMES, Which One WOOD You?'

(A)

or

(B)

And based of the hundreds of polls from last year, that's the rankings based off the wins & losses.

20180305_101813.jpg

20180305_101915.jpg

This is my way to celebrate getting from from 245 pounds down to 200.0 pounds.

20180305_101531.jpg

Looking to get down to 185-180 pounds, and start training to run a marathon sometime in the future.

So, thought I'd put my dignity on the line for ya'lls entertainment and put my ugly mug on Sherdog to be shooped by you evil bastards.

So go ahead, do your worst, and lets see if this gets up to 'My Wife Met Cain Velasquez' levels.

I'm gonna be like -

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

You look how John Travolta and Pitbull would look if they merged together. Do you consider yourself Mr Worldwide and often wake up late at night screaming "Sandy?"
200w.gif
200w.gif

This is true.

Can't believe it's possible that I'm 200 pounds with 23.9% body fat.

"Healthy body fat percentage
The National Institutes of Health suggest a healthy body fat percentage for men is 13 to 17 percent. The average American man's body fat is 17 to 19 percent."

Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg

Is there an easy way to calculate an accurate body fat percentage?

How tall are you?

Back