Shoop VOTE - ✌️International Shoop League✌️ voting thread. Season 5 - Round 1

You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for your two favorite shoops in the ISL season 5 voting thread. Sorry if you were already tagged or voted.

Last edited:
Vote for your two favorite shoops in the ISL season 5 voting thread. Sorry if you were already tagged or voted.

Last edited:
O man voted 1 and 5 but really really liked 12.

why did 8 get disqualified?

Voting is now live for the International Shoop League Season 5 Shooping contest Round 1.

You get 2 votes, so choose wisely.

Would like to thank the contestants for coming up with some great Shoops as well as the fans for making this happen. Brought to you by @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider. Voting for this round will last 3 days.

The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner. Thus far we have $25 in prizes donated by @MacGregor. More donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider.

Make sure to leave a comment so the thread stays bumped.

Don't forget, you get two votes.

9c23xNQ.jpg

WE3Qj0Y.gif

6cwQgVC.jpg

y0yLpDY.jpg

isl-5--LAST_zpsimegicxl.gif

mjn2IjY.gif

oHGQYCf.png

wb9SdFL.png

3VoeMWe.jpg

RbJnoLX.png

Qbeomzh.gif

JFiat9N.png

What was 8 , disqualified, do not vote for this?

Too much Cyborg for my taste but nice shoops. Good job guys.

Voted. I wanna get in on one of these when I get better. I’ve bern having a blast in the shoop threads tho.

lmao @ all of these shops.

But I had to vote for number 1. I think what really sells it is Dana and Conor's placement in the shop.

Remarkable shoop abilities by some of these people, great creativity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back