Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

What the hell is "Y" supposed to mean?

Referring to them as "high class trim" sort of suggests that you indeed like them, don't you think? :)

i wonder at what point talking about being a pedo is something not allowed on this forum.

What the hell is "Y" supposed to mean?

Referring to them as "high class trim" sort of suggests that you indeed like them, don't you think? :)

It was a typo. I already got 3 private messages about it.

These mma sites are real stickers with grammar. People are triggered by out of place letters and misspellings.

Hard crimes, they could care less about. Spell something wrong in the war room and watch their blood boil.

I've seen you guys get more upset if things are not proof read , then news about a terror attack .
Terror attack, no emotions, lots of excuses.
Spelling error..... you finally see some anger in this castrated new generation of snow flakes.

It was a typo. I already got 3 private messages about it.

These mma sites are real stickers with grammar. People are triggered by out of place letters and misspellings.

Hard crimes, they could care less about. Spell something wrong in the war room and watch their blood boil.

I've seen you guys get more upset if things are not proof read , then news about a terror attack .
Terror attack, no emotions, lots of excuses.
Spelling error..... you finally see some anger in this castrated new generation of snow flakes.
I was just wondering because you quoted my entire post and just wrote "Y" while you quoted the other guy's post and gave him a full response. Did you not mean to quote me there, or what?

I was just wondering because you quoted my entire post and just wrote "Y" while you quoted the other guy's post and gave him a full response. Did you not mean to quote me there, or what?

No idea, how you been other wise?

i wonder at what point talking about being a pedo is something not allowed on this forum.
Good question. I tend to err more on the side of freedom of speech, but at the same time, you're trying to maintain a civil discussion board. It's a balancing act. I didn't really like it when we had strict rules here. But then again a while back we had a lot of shit posting and I'm glad that got cleaned up a bit. It's good to find a happy medium.

Anti Trump women I picture half a dyke, dyed hair, and over weight.

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

Trump supporters

trash.jpeg

Really wouldn’t want to date a smelly, hairy never-Trump feminist.

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

I still haven't seen a single right wing poster point out how sick this post was. He actually 6 likes from right wing posters for saying high schools have "high class trim" around him.

He may not be the only sicko in here.

I still haven't seen a single right wing poster point out how sick this post was. He actually 6 likes from right wing posters for saying high schools have "high class trim" around him.

He may not be the only sicko in here.
hes not talking about a highschool.....

Lol the Bloodworth Bashing continues?

what if it is a 18 year old high school girl or 17 that is legal in your country. you been to mayberry? half the guys were talking about banging that famous 'cash' me girl and she is like 14. ooooh sherdog never stop to amaze me with the type people post here.

Pedophilia-apologists are all over this site. Lots of people openly talking about having sex with 14 and 15 year olds, and nothing ever gets done about it. You can just report it when you see it and move on.

But yeah - there definitely seems to be a correlation between leftist ideology and finding children sexually attractive.

Greenvale private school

Friends academy

They did a mock trial and Trump won by a landslide

K-8. So the oldest girls you could possibly be referring to are like 13 years old here.

This could be the most direct and specific creepy post I have ever seen on this forum.

Back