Question for U.K. peeps - immigration

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just looking to hear from people who currently live in the UK.

1. Has recent immigration created any obstacles in your daily life?

2 Are immigrants being hired or are they on some type of assistance?

3. Are "no go" zones common? Is it even really a "no go zone" or more of a "I just don't want to go there" zone?

4. Did your political leaders make the right choice when thinking of the humanitarian aspect?

Thanks.

UK is part of 4 countries, quite different places.

There are no “no go” zones, that is all bollocks.

I personally have only met immigrants that work and have jobs. And many of them work harder than many of the native cretins.

Blair, who ushered them in, wasn’t thinking about the long term. He just wanted votes and “growth”.

Has made no difference in my life. If anything it’s made me richer, because I own a valuable house in an expensive area and competition for houses has pushed prices up.

1. No
2. No...most immigrants do low skilled jobs. That means lower wages and grafting.
3. Not aware of no go areas.
4. Yes...but uk is full. Its a small area and they have taken on a lot of people

At maximum (Trudeau) diversity, acid attacks will be like:

QYQCyHg.gif

I heard Tower Hamlets is a nice place after dark as is Alum Rock ?

1. No
2. No...most immigrants do low skilled jobs. That means lower wages and grafting.
3. Not aware of no go areas.
4. Yes...but uk is full. Its a small area and they have taken on a lot of people

This is basic economics, but you know why they're low wage jobs, right?

Because you have an influx of unskilled labor.

If you didn't constantly flood the market with poor, illiterate refugees - those jobs wouldn't be so low paying.

I live in Florida right now - and the cost to get my grass cut is so fucking low - that it actually doesn't even make sense for me to cut it myself. Why? Because we have so many illegals. If we didn't have this many illegals, do you think landscaping as a profession would pay so pathetically low?

I heard Luton is the most desirable city to live in in the UK.

That's all I got.

1)Not really no .
2)Don't know we have some immigrants at my work from Commonwealth and European countries, can't say I have an exact handle on what the rest of them might be up to .
3)Not a thing in my experience have relatives in East and south London who live in or near areas sometimes cited as no go zones they are just a bit rough same as they always were really .
4)Hard to say I don't believe they made informed conscious choices at all rather they avoided them altogether .

1. Yes. So many kebab shops and takeaways have opened up that i can’t control my appetite and i’m getting fatter everyday as a consequence. Also, them Eastern European freestyle wrestlers just keep dumping me on my ass every judo class.

2. They’re getting hired. I mean. the girls are much better looking and generally work harder so the bars and restaraunts are full of them.

3. No ‘no go’ zones here. Although Merthyr Tydfil comes pretty close. But that’s more to do with the locals.

4. Possibly, but I doubt it.

3. Are "no go" zones common? Is it even really a "no go zone" or more of a "I just don't want to go there" zone?

4. Did your political leaders make the right choice when thinking of the humanitarian aspect?

Thanks.

1. None at all. I grew up with them and made many great friends along the way. My life would be less fun and complete without them.

2. Most of them work and contribute.

3. None at all. I live in London which has been a subject of many lies and myths. There are no "no-go" zones anywhere.

4. I don't think being humane has ever been in our politicians or leaders hearts when making such decisions. But if it has led to some people escaping a war zone to lead a better life elsewhere then I'm happy for that.

Like most homogenous populations, most folks in the UK won't have to deal with any issues related to immigration or diversity.

Thanks.
1. Nope

2. I've met some immigrants working at restaurants. Like Italians working at Italian restaurants and etc. My Dad owns many apartments in London and he only hires Polish or other Eastern European construction workers because he says British builders are too lazy. Most brits don't want the jobs that most immigrants have.

3. Never seen or heard of a "no go" zone in London. A couple time's I've come across Americans on YouTube talking about no go zones in London and I get confused because I didn't even know that was a thing. Its almost like some of these YouTubers make up or exaggerate certain issues in Europe due to immigration to push their own agenda.

4. Don't know don't care. Doesn't effect me or anyone around me at all.

I always laugh when the only positive thing can bring up about mass imigration is ''good food'' At that point you know you are talking to a fucking clueless hipster.

Back