Question for U.K. peeps - immigration

I'm not defensive. I just pointed out that huge, metropolitan cities tend to be diverse by their nature. This was as true of ancient Rome as it is of Vancouver, or Boston, or Paris. Some people, regardless of whether they're Canadian, or French, or American, or British have a problem with it. Most don't, though.

Where are immigrants supposed to go? When millions are let in each year they don't spread out.

So which banned account are you? And good luck lasting through the year.

Where are immigrants supposed to go? When millions are let in each year they don't spread out.

People of all sorts end up in big cities because they're awesome. There's stuff to do, which attracts people. A great deal of the white British people in London are probably not from London, but moved there for university or work.

People of all sorts end up in big cities because they're awesome. There's stuff to do, which attracts people. A great deal of the white British people in London are probably not from London, but moved there for university or work.

That's why immigrants concentrate in major cities. They don't always turn them into a paradise and you've seen the problems they've created all over the world. I'd flood this thread with videos and pictures but then people will cry and scream ban.

Mass immigration and white flight is the reason why cities all over the world are becoming less white.

I'm not defensive. I just pointed out that huge, metropolitan cities tend to be diverse by their nature. This was as true of ancient Rome as it is of Vancouver, or Boston, or Paris. Some people, regardless of whether they're Canadian, or French, or American, or British have a problem with it. Most don't, though.
weird how it didnt tend to be 40% white british in any previous decade

5. How do you feel about London being 44% white british?

I care too less. There are other, much more serious worries in life to care about than the demographic of my city.

weird how it didnt tend to be 40% white british in any previous decade

Not that weird. London has probably been the most diverse city in Britain since the industrial revolution for the exact same reason that it continues to be: as the major polity in Britain, it's where things happen. It's just that now the people it attracts are *gasp* brown.

Did you know that during the peak years of U.S. immigration, Boston, New York, and Chicago were 75% comprised of immigrants, or the children of immigrants? There was actually a moral panic about this back then, as well. If you read news clippings from the era, the talking points are roughly the same as today: they take our jobs, they have a million kids, they bring disease, they bring crime, they're a 5th column lying in wait to usurp the United States (hence the internment camps). The sky, as it turns out, didn't fall.

Not that weird. London has probably been the most diverse city in Britain since the industrial revolution for the exact same reason that it continues to be: as the major polity in Britain, it's where things happen. It's just that now the people it attracts are *gasp* brown.

Did you know that during the peak years of U.S. immigration, Boston, New York, and Chicago were 75% comprised of immigrants, or the children of immigrants? There was actually a moral panic about this back then, as well. If you read news clippings from the era, the talking points are roughly the same as today: they take our jobs, they have a million kids, they bring disease, they bring crime, they're a 5th column lying in wait to usurp the United States (hence the internment camps). The sky, as it turns out, didn't fall.

Why are you ignoring the problems this new wave of immigration is causing?

What happened back then is not even comparable to what you see today.

They'll queitly dump the thread just like all the others, no reason given either.

It's incredibly disturbing. Double standards, watching and waiting for any slip ups while giving free passes to others, mass reporting etc. All because they don't like what they're reading and seeing.

<{cruzshake}>

There are no “no go” zones, that is all bollocks.

I personally have only met immigrants that work and have jobs. And many of them work harder than many of the native cretins.

Blair, who ushered them in, wasn’t thinking about the long term. He just wanted votes and “growth”.

Has made no difference in my life. If anything it’s made me richer, because I own a valuable house in an expensive area and competition for houses has pushed prices up.
1. No
2. No...most immigrants do low skilled jobs. That means lower wages and grafting.
3. Not aware of no go areas.
4. Yes...but uk is full. Its a small area and they have taken on a lot of people
1. Yes. So many kebab shops and takeaways have opened up that i can’t control my appetite and i’m getting fatter everyday as a consequence. Also, them Eastern European freestyle wrestlers just keep dumping me on my ass every judo class.

2. They’re getting hired. I mean. the girls are much better looking and generally work harder so the bars and restaraunts are full of them.

3. No ‘no go’ zones here. Although Merthyr Tydfil comes pretty close. But that’s more to do with the locals.

4. Possibly, but I doubt it.
1. None at all. I grew up with them and made many great friends along the way. My life would be less fun and complete without them.

2. Most of them work and contribute.

3. None at all. I live in London which has been a subject of many lies and myths. There are no "no-go" zones anywhere.

4. I don't think being humane has ever been in our politicians or leaders hearts when making such decisions. But if it has led to some people escaping a war zone to lead a better life elsewhere then I'm happy for that.
1. Nope

2. I've met some immigrants working at restaurants. Like Italians working at Italian restaurants and etc. My Dad owns many apartments in London and he only hires Polish or other Eastern European construction workers because he says British builders are too lazy. Most brits don't want the jobs that most immigrants have.

3. Never seen or heard of a "no go" zone in London. A couple time's I've come across Americans on YouTube talking about no go zones in London and I get confused because I didn't even know that was a thing. Its almost like some of these YouTubers make up or exaggerate certain issues in Europe due to immigration to push their own agenda.

4. Don't know don't care. Doesn't effect me or anyone around me at all.

Oh, no, these were not the desired responses lol

Immediately a bunch of Brits replied denying the fantasy and, in response, a bunch of the usual American crowd started spamming propaganda.

It's incredibly disturbing. Double standards, watching and waiting for any slip ups while giving free passes to others, mass reporting etc. All because they don't like what they're reading and seeing.

<{cruzshake}>
If they said what they slip-ups where (which aren't listed anywhere - allows for leftists to dump at will) everyone would see the bias on display.

Why are you ignoring the problems this new wave of immigration is causing?

What happened back then is not even comparable to what you see today.

I'm not ignoring problems caused by immigration today. I'm not sure what would give you that impression. It would be awfully difficult to ignore them given where I live. You don't have to show me a Eurabia scare video, I live in a european little Marakech.

You are correct that the two situations aren't comparable, in a way. Immigration contributed greatly to the population of the U.S. exploding by 21% in just 10 years. You cannot compare immigration like this to what's happening in Europe currently.

Oh, no, these were not the desired responses lol

Immediately a bunch of Brits replied denying the fantasy and, in response, a bunch of the usual American crowd started spamming propaganda.

Yup. Not surprising, don't expect reality to cause a rethink of their opinions.

Back