3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

Yall know good and gotdamn well why they aint making a fuss.

Cut it out.

The media is out here playing games.
Nobody fucks with bombs, black or white, anybody that does causes us to become a united front...

so like the opposite, even dicker versions of package stealers?

hope somebody's security/cameras catch him or maybe they have redlight cameras in the areas and can crosscheck?

my dog drops landmines all over the back yard.

Hope the guy blows himself up with his next package

Ban guns and the domestic crazies will verse themselves in this

Could have easily been set on a spring trigger. Like in the movies where someone steps on a mine but it doesn't go off until he lifts his foot

Thinking about it, the first thing that came to mind is a gyroscope. We've got em in our cell phones, but it probably isn't as simple as it sounds

Dude would had to set the spring trigger then closed up the box. I don’t see that happening. Same with gyroscope, it was more likely remote detonated. One could assume the bomber wanted to see his work in action.

Dude would had to set the spring trigger then closed up the box. I don’t see that happening. Same with gyroscope, it was more likely remote detonated. One could assume the bomber wanted to see his work in action.

Spring or gyroscope trigger could have been set before hand at his garage, drove out and set the box at the front door, and then armed it with a normally open relay in series with the trigger

We don’t really know until forensics gets done with the remains and they release that info to the public. I hope they find this terrorist/monster/psycho quick though

Spring or gyroscope trigger could have been set before hand at his garage, drove out and set the box at the front door, and then armed it with a normally open relay in series with the trigger

We don’t really know until forensics gets done with the remains and they release that info to the public. I hope they find this terrorist/monster/psycho quick though

I didn’t even think about the arming aspect of it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...texas-capital-to-earlier-attack-idUSKCN1GO1YX

In all three cases, a package was left at the front of a residence and exploded after an unsuspecting victim picked it up or tried to open it, Austin Police Chief Brian Manley told reporters.

“We are looking at these incidents as being related,” Manley said, adding that federal investigators were among those looking for suspects and a possible motive for the attacks.
All the victims, including a 39-year-old man who died in the March 2 blast, were either African-American or Hispanic, Manley said.

“We cannot rule out that hate crime is at the core of this but we are not saying that that is the cause,” Manley told a news conference.

Happened March 2nd and they still haven't caught a guy sending bombs? What the hell are police doing? What happened to this country?

Crime is out of control and getting worse

Or needed proximity

This is a false dilemma type of argument. It presents a binary choice: police catch all sneaky crooks, or they're ineffective and worthless.
It's a logical fallacy.

Nonsense.

If the victims were white maybe this would be front page news and the police would be doing something.

This is not standard gun crime. Bombs are on another level.

Nonsense.

If the victims were white maybe this would be front page news and the police would be doing something.

Yes, your post was nonsense.
It's called excluding the middle.
Why can't we put metal in a microwave? If we can't do that, microwaves are useless. What do they even do? What happened to this country and our microwave superiority? Once, we had the most tremendous microwaves...

Nonsense.

The police are doing something and it is front page news. Also the person isn't sending bombs, they are dropping them off and leaving. So unless someone gets them on camera there's not a whole lot to help figure out who it is.

Yes, your post was nonsense.
It's called excluding the middle.
Why can't we put metal in a microwave? If we can't do that, microwaves are useless. What do they even do? What happened to this country and our microwave superiority? Once, we had the most tremendous microwaves...

You are talking to yourself and it is making you feel superior. That's nice.

But that isn't even close to being comparable to going 10 days into a package bomb investigation and having nothing to show for it. Nothing.

You are talking to yourself and it is making you feel superior. That's nice.

But that isn't even close to being comparable to going 10 days into a package bomb investigation and having nothing to show for it. Nothing.
All you have to do is back off your position and say "I stand corrected."
It's not hard, and makes you look less of an ass.

In different parts of town too. I'd kind of be on the lookout for UPS or USPS impersonators, cause some rando that nobody in the area recognizes dropping off packages would probably have been mentioned by at least a neighbor or 2.

All you have to do is back off your position and say "I stand corrected."
It's not hard, and makes you look less of an ass.

All you have to do is recognize you mis-characterized "my position" on purpose so you could sound smug with a nonsense reply.

But I think you already know what you are doing... Hope it feels good.

Back