PWd552 Holy smokes this mania is gonna be a doo doo fest

Is Gutter Chris Retarded or lazy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Benoit Memorial Battle Royale is next

When I have that feeling is when I’ll know she’s the one

It's really nice, I got a lot of life miles on me (makes me a son of a bitch sometimes) but I wake up to my best friend everyday. I feel lucky

Chris Benoit Memorial Battle Royale is next

MITB gets named after Benoit.
552%20-%20animated_macro%20chris_benoit%20gif%20vince_mcm%20%20ahon%20wwe.gif

so please educate me. why is this matt hardy woken thing failing so miserably? are they doing it different than they did in tna? i know people loved it then, but i never saw it. and this is coming across as just stupid now.

so please educate me. why is this matt hardy woken thing failing so miserably? are they doing it different than they did in tna? i know people loved it then, but i never saw it. and this is coming across as just stupid now.
Bray Wyatt dude he always sucks and its been done already and with a better build

It was original and something new in the stale wrestling world. It was actually not even that good the first time, but it got praised for the ideas behind it. Basically WWE are trying to recreate lighting in a bottle even though they ripped it off with New Day vs the Wyatts at the Wyatt compound.

saw someome on Twitter say Braun will pick Hawkins as his partner and break his losing streak.

{<jordan}

Bray Wyatt dude he always sucks and its been done already and with a better build

Bray Wyatt should be one of the top heels in WWE. But hes been grossly mismanaged, and if he doesnt win his match at WM, his time in WWE should be over.

Bray Wyatt should be one of the top heels in WWE. But hes been grossly mismanaged, and if he doesnt win his match at WM, his time in WWE should be over.

My ass the dude is terrible at everything . he came in with a cool gimmick but the second he got in there with kane in the worst fire match of all time it was clear he wasnt going to deliver. Every person who has worked with him has come to a stand still. The only thing preventing him from done being gone is the flippin kids like his entrance

My ass the dude is terrible at everything . he came in with a cool gimmick but the second he got in there with kane in the worst fire match of all time it was clear he wasnt going to deliver. Every person who has worked with him has come to a stand still. The only thing preventing him from done being gone is the flippin kids like his entrance

Hes much better in the ring than some still on the roster. And one of the quicker "Big Men" on the roster. As I said hes been grossly mismanaged. And should have gone over the Undertaker at WM. Hes been put in some stupid feuds and quite frankly needs to go over Woken/Broken Matt Hardy at WM if WWE is ever going to be able to salvage one of the better heels of this current era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back