PWd552 Holy smokes this mania is gonna be a doo doo fest

Is Gutter Chris Retarded or lazy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I started watching around 2 months ago slowly and it's really funny. I'm only on the 3rd or 4th season now.

I remember being really young like 3 or 4 and my mom watched it and I remembered the theme for the next 27 years
next pole

Kirstie Alley or Shelly Long

why dothey feel the need to put in a celebrity every year? so and so appeared at wrestlemania 13 as a guest time keeper, so he is in! outside of cindi lauper and maybe mike tyson, does anyone else belong? and those 2 dont really, but at least they had some impact. kid rock? really?

WWE is lucky that they didn't put Subway Jared in the HOF.

why dothey feel the need to put in a celebrity every year? so and so appeared at wrestlemania 13 as a guest time keeper, so he is in! outside of cindi lauper and maybe mike tyson, does anyone else belong? and those 2 dont really, but at least they had some impact. kid rock? really?

It's really not hard to understand, they want whatever main stream scraps they can get for their biggest show of the year.

wc22w7.jpg

It's really not hard to understand, they want whatever main stream scraps they can get for their biggest show of the year.

wc22w7.jpg
i get that but it isnt like they are a listers. did drew carey really help them out? and i know they dont care, but it cheapens the entire thing a little

damn even Siri roasting WWE

r8s9.jpg

Vince needs WWE to be the last wrestling promotion ever so he is trying to kill it before he dies

Oh its gonna be great the kids are gonna talk about how great I was and wish I wasnt gone and it will appeal to him greatly and very well could be true

i get that but it isnt like they are a listers. did drew carey really help them out? and i know they dont care, but it cheapens the entire thing a little

WWE is already cheap so I wouldn't expect their HoF to be anything more.

Biggie and Tupac should be in the HOF.

Kid Rock belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back