Ido portal looking to make mma debut

He will be UFC champ in no time. You heard it here first.

That's a very stupid thing to say, we as fans can't prove it anymore than we can prove someone like Firas helped GSP to be great.

All you need to know is if Conor didn't feel it benefited him he simply wouldn't be doing it.

How is it a stupid thing to say? His sarcasm and answer implied that Portal's body movement played a part in Conor's success, I merely asked for proof to that effect.

How is it a stupid thing to say? His sarcasm and answer implied that Portal's body movement played a part in Conor's success, I merely asked for proof to that effect.
And it's stupid because that's clearly not provable, just like we can't prove any others fighters coaches had an impact on their success.

They mock.....

And then wonder why Conor has the best distance control in MMA...

Haha It just looks funny. I have no problem with his training methods whatsoever. The only thing about his game that has ever worried me is his cardio but if he finishes the opponent quickly then it's no problemo.

You've lost me, I know who Callen is but never heard of Chin?.. he sounds Kung Fuey....

He's the producer of fighter and the kid, they have been hyping a fight/sparring match for months but then began to back off of it.

DSpSWvdVMAAqTk3.jpg

He's the producer of fighter and the kid, they have been hyping a fight/sparring match for months but then began to back off of it.

DSpSWvdVMAAqTk3.jpg
I though the producer was some beardy guy, been a while since I watched, poster is epic, better than anything the UFC have produced..... possibly ever.

fascinating human

Kinda funny to see the keyboard warriors hate on him

Learned a lot from his teachings personally.

I can respect that. I don't think they're hating on what he teaches (minus the "touch butt" stuff). He's quite amazing when it comes to the movement culture. But that by no means makes him an MMA fighter.

Whatever, but can he fight? Maybe his movement thing works when integrated with actual martial arts, I guess I can see that.

If he has some legit martial arts (don't know which) that are effective and work with his movement thingy, then I guess we'll have to see.

But if he comes in with movement and no form of effective offense or defense he's gonna get his freakin' face busted...

And it's stupid because that's clearly not provable, just like we can't prove any others fighters coaches had an impact on their success.
That’s an extremely wrong assertion.

You can see how a fighter moves,behaves,reacts differently when he changes coaches.

Ido was a later admission to Connie’s team.
And to be honest,I think your boy himself credited Ido for some of his “original moves”after some fights didn’t he?

That’s an extremely wrong assertion.

You can see how a fighter moves,behaves,reacts differently when he changes coaches.

Ido was a later admission to Connie’s team.
And to be honest,I think your boy himself credited Ido for some of his “original moves”after some fights didn’t he?
That's why I said we as fans can't prove it.

DSpSWvdVMAAqTk3.jpg

Chin Chin, 48 years. How old is Callen?
zq0ihv80154z.jpg

Question is, if it's more of a fight and less sparring, how will his Chin hold up?

Is there an actual source or are we just taking your word for it.

Back