Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

He wasn't licensed to fly instruments-only is the story I've heard from pilots. Weather turned and/or it got dark and he didn't know what he was doing - actually flying blind. Stupid isn't alpha.

he was also not a very good pilot. Never mind the plane and weather, he was just a shitty pilot.

Looks like there was more than one unfaithful spouse in that marriage.

I find it really hard to believe that an extreme genetic outlier like Arnold spawned that tubby piece of garbage.

Was the tubby one the one that was raised with the rich mother? If so, pampered kids can easily get fat.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg

The first offspring is genetically superior. The second one is genetically inferior because of that dumb woman Maria.

Arnie's fat son:

'I'll be back........ for seconds'

But seriously, give that mother fucker some training, I bet he could power lift the shit out of Mexi-Arnold.

I mean he's built like a fridge, I bet he could lift one too.

Yes because kids with rich parents arent known for being depressed or anything

I merely say that he has all the money in the world and its not like he needs to work for a living, he has all the free time and money in the universe to get in shape.

Get a gastric bypass, its not like he has to shop around in Mexico, he can go with the best doctor in the world.

Heres the thing though. The dude has never worries about money in his life so his worries lie elsewhere. For us. Weve had to worry about bills/work etc... so those are real problems. To him, his entire life hes lived in the shadow of every single man in his family. Of course im completely assuming this is how he feels and have no evidence to support it

Cool, so instead of playing videogames and eating doritos 24/7 instead hire a personal trainer and go at it 3 hours a day and spend the rest playing videogames.

3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

They should do a movie together as old Conan and his son lol

3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

They should do a movie together as old Conan and his son lol
Could the plot mirror reality also in it that Conan legitimizes his bastard son over his legitimate evil son who wanted to usurper his own father?

Nah, this is tough love.

It'd motivate him.

Those Arnold genes would get suddenly activated and he'd go beast mode.

This is delicious poetry..... I want to train them....

Could the plot mirror reality also in it that Conan legitimizes his bastard son over his legitimate evil son who wanted to usurper his own father?
sqtYh99.jpg

looks like arnold crossed with his mexican maid
hmmmmmmmm

That maid was just horrid. A complete ditch pig. I mean i know the Terminator has to throw it in their but how about some standards bro'?

Should call Arnold the Inseminator.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg

Those Kennedy genes

Back