Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

He's got 4 kids with Maria Shriver and they're not all duds

Katherine Schwarzenegger is fine as hell

katherine-schwarzenegger-3.jpg

Christina is ok

article-2589666-1C91C54B00000578-769_634x897.jpg

Patrick is pretty good looking and is in decent shape, but he's not a beast like the old man

gettyimages-517028172-h_2017.jpg

It's only really Christopher thats doesn't have the looks. Them Shriver genes must be some powerful shit, inhibiting the beast Arnie DNA that only a fat Mexican maid could unleash

I always thought Grace was a Tranny or a dude,

she is from Spanish town, Jamaica, where my pops is from she might be a relative.

My dad's from Spanish town too.

My dad's from Spanish town too.
Its a small world! how crazy is that, two from Spanishtown on an MMA forum, I always thought you were Panamanian, but now that I look your name has aican at the end never noticed that till now.

My father met my mother in Kingston, and they came to America after, my moms super light skin my dad like most people from Spanish town poor and super dark like Grace Jones.

Christina is ok

Patrick is pretty good looking and is in decent shape, but he's not a beast like the old man

It's only really Christopher thats doesn't have the looks. Them Shriver genes must be some powerful shit, inhibiting the beast Arnie DNA that only a fat Mexican maid could unleash

If you want to see strange genetics look at Bruce Willis and Demi Moores daughters wtf?

they all look exactly the same like Nosferatu its like they got the worst traits of each parent, Ive never seen anything like this before and these girls are not triplets

willis_sisters.jpg

Its a small world! how crazy is that, two from Spanishtown on an MMA forum, I always thought you were Panamanian, but now that I look your name has aican at the end never noticed that till now.

My father met my mother in Kingston, and they came to America after, my moms super light skin my dad like most people from Spanish town poor and super dark like Grace Jones.

My dad came over for school, met my Panamanian mom in the States while he was in med school. He's super light skin, being a quarter Chinese. My grandma used to get free rice from the Chinese families in Jamaica because they thought she was just a nanny for a little Chinese Jamaican boy.

If you want to see strange genetics look at Bruce Willis and Demi Moores daughters wtf?

they all look exactly the same like Nosferatu its like they got the worst traits of each parent, Ive never seen anything like this before and these girls are not triplets

willis_sisters.jpg
great_white_pelican_01_by_animalphotos.jpg

Eddie bangs out Trannies yet said Bridgette nielsen looked like a man lol
He said he didnt know she was a hooker and only offered a ride because he doesnt believe that a person should be alone at night in the street because of prowlers <seedat>

Patrick somewhere plotting on how to whoop dude's ass...

Thats probably Xtra large he just makes it look like a small that kid is like 300 pounds

Its weird how Arnold spends more time with his bastard child, he looks so happy with him compared to his other kids.
Lol he is so happy and proud around his love child more than his biological kids for sure.

It’s fucking hilarious.

On the other hand, I would think that having Arnie as a dad would undoubtedly inspire and motivate me to be an athletic freak.

Something went really wrong with the fat Hurley kid

My dad came over for school, met my Panamanian mom in the States while he was in med school. He's super light skin, being a quarter Chinese. My grandma used to get free rice from the Chinese families in Jamaica because they thought she was just a nanny for a little Chinese Jamaican boy.

Man the Chinese are really investing in Jamaica now. Sean Paul is Jamaican Chinese and white.

I dont know if you know of these two Chinese Jamaican singers the Chin sister, one of them won the Voice show in America Tess and the other one Tami was hot she is married now

but I had the biggest crush on Tami the slim blond one

Man the Chinese are really investing in Jamaica now. Sean Paul is Jamaican Chinese and white.

I dont know if you know of these two Chinese Jamaican singers the Chin sister, one of them won the Voice show in America Tess and the other one Tami was hot she is married now

I saw those broads on Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel years ago.

Maria probably cheated on Schwarzenegger with Tom Arnold to produce 'ol Cankles McSadface over there.

Arnold's other son is gonna be banging maids double time for the next couple decades to make up for his brother.

That's Key and Peele.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg

Talk about getting the shit end of the stick...

<6>

One dud out of 5 ain't so bad. Better than 99 percent of the planet could do.

Christina is ok

Last sentence made me bust out laughing. Good job

I hadn't seen this thread since I laughed so hard at Cankles McSadface.

Back