PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Omega is so intense all of the time.

Last edited:
So, that douche who's releasing the "WWE Streroid Documentary" has finally released it, and Roman Reigns is in it, however, in the various "news" site, it says a variation of:

"While Roman Reigns' name was mentioned, Bravo noted that he couldn't verify information that ties Reigns to Rodriguez since Reigns allegedly used an alias to make purchases."

He even says it here:

“Some of the evidence I need in order to be one-hundred and ten percent accurate with my findings I am still waiting for. I understand that his is an on-going case and I know that there is some evidence including some devices you have, iPhones, iPads and computers that have not been released in the court proceedings yet but I may need them in order to verify some information. So without that key information there are two cases that I have to say that I can’t verify at this time — one being Mark Wahlberg and the second being Roman Reigns.”

"**To add.. I AM A ONE MAN TEAM. I do this alone, with no help not even a person reviews it but myself. Yes there are spelling errors.. When you are rushed by 1000's to make a video of this magnitude and this amount of time and work there will be errors.. I am human*******Also since no matter how many times or ways I say it but their IS EVIDENCE on Reigns but without some key texts to match the orders I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT. ** Just wanted to tell everyone that I am going to be taking some time away from youtube to focus more on the WFN Film and other feature film opportunities that I have been given. I pour my heart and soul in these videos and feel that most do no understand what I am doing here. I was never a wave around your hand and "Film with a cell phone" guy. I wanted to do something that was different that not everyone has the patience to do, however I learned that this generation doesn't really know whats involved in making these types of videos and they want more instant gratification. I believe in quality and always will. As I have said many times in the past, I do not make money on youtube and have only spend thousands on gear and countless hours of learning and editing to learn this craft. Saying all that, I appreciate everyone even the people who hate, it's the people who hate that got me where I am today."

Roman's about to get paid.

That's enough for me, put Braun in the main event.

So, in a nutshell:

"He talked to this guy, and he knows these guys here! And he talked to Chris Bell, who's brother's with Mark Bell, who's friends with Steve Austyn, and he also knows Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns... although, no definitive proof can be obtained. Oh, and this guy trained a bunch of guys too... IT'S ALL OBVIOUS PROOF!"

Hell, in Austin's case, he's talked openly about doing steroids with Mark Bell, so it's not exactly a revelation, dude's 53 and sometimes gets up to 275lbs. Hell, have you seen the size of his fucking arms?! They're bigger now than they were when he was active.

My belief is this, if you're in a sport where you're not coming into contact with somebody else, use all the fucking steroids you want, however, maybe curb it if you're tackling or hitting somebody. And as for actors, fuck, let them do it, they're literally doing it to look good on the camera, because you can't have skinny fat superheroes.

Last edited:
It's pretty much a certainty that Roman uses steroids, and I bet he did get them from this guy. It's also pretty much a certainty than anyone who decides to make a Youtube "expose" about an actor and professional wrestler buying steroids is a fucking moron who will shit it all up regardless of the evidence.

All that said, Roman should be immediately removed from the main event of WM and replaced with BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

We should forgive Jon Jones, though. That was a set-up. Let's also forgive Anderson Silva while we're at it.

Watching Raw with LTR. Even though I knew it was going to happen, I popped for Braun joining the tag team battle royal big time. The "Get These Hands" chant was rocking. He's the most over guy they've had in quite some time.

The Bliss/James/Nia segment was meh. I liked that they actually gave a reason for why the mic was on and they didn't now. But it makes Batista Nia look like an idiot for not being able to figure it out on her own. Her meltdown looked more like a temper tantrum than a scary thing. Oh no! She threw Bliss' coat on the ground!

Charley is freaking amazing.

It's pretty much a certainty that Roman uses steroids, and I bet he did get them from this guy. It's also pretty much a certainty than anyone who decides to make a Youtube "expose" about an actor and professional wrestler buying steroids is a fucking moron who will shit it all up regardless of the evidence.

All that said, Roman should be immediately removed from the main event of WM and replaced with BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

We should forgive Jon Jones, though. That was a set-up. Let's also forgive Anderson Silva while we're at it.

I wanna take steroids

Yeah, when have you ever seen a ripped samoan dude? They're just not predisposed to being ripped, they're just huge fucking tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back