PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson although not convicted
Yeah I kept editing my sex offender list on the previous page. I would add a name-submit-oh forgot so and so....lol

I can’t hear that theme without hearing King groaning in disgust <Lmaoo>

I saw Megadeth by complete luck.

I was out in town doing stuff, and there's a guy stood going "Tickets! Tickets!" And I said "Who too?" and he said "Megadeth!" I said "I'll take one", so I went to see Megadeth in a suit.

I've told the Metallica story. When they were supported by Machine Head, and all you could hear of Machine Head's set was "DvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvDvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" because they turned everything up to make it as loud as possible. Then Metallica came out, played even louder than Machine Head, but were absolutely crystal clear.
No one believes you own a suit Smigg

I'd take backwoods Michigan and Montana against the whole rest of the country, I think.
backwoods west virginia > backwoods any where else. i read some where where we have the most fire arms per person in the country

backwoods west virginia > backwoods any where else. i read some where where we have the most fire arms per person in the country

I trail ride in Welch. Very poor area infested with Meth. Awesome mountain trails though from abandoned mine trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back