PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte and Atlanta are amazing.

Bristol and Richmond for short tracks
I don’t care if you hate motorsports, the night race at Bristol is a bucket list sporting event. To be in the stands where you can see the whole track and there’s 43 cars crammed on a half mile running 100 mph is an unbelievable sight. It’s the only NASCAR race I’d still be willing to go to

I don’t care if you hate motorsports, the night race at Bristol is a bucket list sporting event. To be in the stands where you can see the whole track and there’s 43 cars crammed on a half mile running 100 mph is an unbelievable sight. It’s the only NASCAR race I’d still be willing to go to

Tickets there are given as generational gifts.

Yo I had something recent happen very similar to this but it ended up being a false alarm

Ya boi almost played himself but the kid wins again

HxmHjfm.gif

Tickets there are given as generational gifts.
Yup. That’s how you knew NASCAR was in trouble when just a few years ago their decades of sell out streak there got shattered with a 75% capacity attendance or something like that

See Chris, how can you hate the South when we do stuff like this?
My good friend Chris is just being his usual cantankerous contraiernen self. He loves us

Yo I had something recent happen very similar to this but it ended up being a false alarm

Ya boi almost played himself but the kid wins again

HxmHjfm.gif
J Zayn laughing on these hoes!

<GinJuice>

See Chris, how can you hate the South when we do stuff like this?

I think them dudes are Finnish actually but Ill give it to you because they are damn sure appropriating themselves some hillbilly culture

I dont really hate the south I just want to colonize you guys for my norther brothers so that we dont ever have to be cold again

Fuckin people die to yetis and and their dicks and nipples freeze off and there hands turn into dany devito penguin hands and shit up here its horrible and we need a new home land

Now I want a Cheerwine

I'll be in the Carolinas in a week or so. Gotta get me at least one. Just one, though. Too much Red#40 fucks my head.

Why does WWE put "celebrities" in their Hall of Fame every year? Are they that hard up for mainstream publicity?

Not really anymore but you gotta dance with who brung ya, King.

Yes, my 9 year old daughter is all about it.

I keep redirecting it the best that I can.
"No. Mommy got that for you. She wants to do it so we'll wait until she gets home."
Then they forget while watching Boss Baby or Coco.

this place is going to hell

we’re either gonna fall into the ocean or into the hands of hipsters

I'm securing my spot at Costa del Lex now. Don't want to wait too long and get stuck in a bidding war for a two bedroom ranch in Otisburg.

and cockblocking

I do not love dishing out justice to wayward friends but I also will not tolerate stealing my white deck

I already said I was sorry about it and if I could go back in time id just beat him up

Wwe still has a mag in print ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back