PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
California is for cholos, communists, and homeless people (hipsters included).

Come on Fault Line

I see you guys bitch and whine about this constantly yet not a god damn one of you guys wants to move out of the place ..... If its that bad why not relocate ?

I see you guys bitch and whine about this constantly yet not a god damn one of you guys wants to move out of the place ..... If its that bad why not relocate ?

You must have missed the part where I said I was buying a home in Arizona

Because it's a really fucking nice state.

Eddie Bravo thinks Rogan has a deal with the CIA and I think I believe him.
Every time I hear or read Eddie Bravo, my mind switches it to poor Dino Bravo for some reason. Its funny, because I automatically think their talking about the wrestler not the BJJ guy lol

Every time I hear or read Eddie Bravo, my mind switches it to poor Dino Bravo for some reason. Its funny, because I automatically think their talking about the wrestler not the BJJ guy lol

RIP Dino Bravo, that cigarette money made him risk it all and he lost.

<DCrying>

tenor.gif

RIP Dino Bravo, that cigarette money made him risk it all and he lost.

<DCrying>
For the longest time i didn’t know that he died. I found out reading a link to grant land or something from the behind the scenes shoots. I was shocked and saddened to heard that’s how he went.

Have you ever been to Charlotte Motor Speedway?
Any of you?
I just watched a movie called Logan Lucky about some hill people that rob that joint and that place looks insane
They even got fuckin condos so people can live there at the track

Fun fact: I was supposed to marry a stuck up, overly religious, wanna be Southern Belle bitch there. (The reception was going to be there, not the wedding itself.)

dodge.gif

WM31 is airing on the network right now. Rusev just came out on a fucking tank and today he has Eddie Guerrero’s Casper pale Son inlaw sing his entrance to the ring. Damn the wwe fucked him over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back