PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I probably would fit in more in the south than Cryafornia.

The South is gonna be responsible for the zombie outbreak. Haven't you heard if the walking dead?

That's gonna be blood on your hands!
They film that in Senoia. Now I can get on board with a contained nuke of that shithole

Speaking of tracks, they should have WM at a major speedway like Daytona. Bring Hogan back to slam Big Show in front of 250,000 Hulkamaniacs.
Have you ever been to Charlotte Motor Speedway?
Any of you?
I just watched a movie called Logan Lucky about some hill people that rob that joint and that place looks insane
They even got fuckin condos so people can live there at the track

Any of you?
I just watched a movie called Logan Lucky about some hill people that rob that joint and that place looks insane
Funny movie.

James Bond was hilarious.

Any of you?
My aunt lives right outside Concord. Been there a few times

Any of you?
Been there a few times. Daytona is the flagship track that most people know but Charlotte is where NASCAR is headquartered and where 90% of the shops are located and drivers live. So that track really gets the best funding and facilities since it’s technically home

Been there a few times. Daytona is the flagship track that most people know but Charlotte is where NASCAR is headquartered and where 90% of the shops are located and drivers live. So that track really gets the best funding and facilities since it’s technically home
Charlotte and Atlanta are amazing.

Bristol and Richmond for short tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back