Cambridge Analytica, Psychometrics, Russia, and the Trump Campaign

Yep. The UK authorities turned away Facebook's auditors, though. They wanted to go into CA's servers and "audit"... most likely to audit away any connection to Facebook. Google staff were in CA when this news broke so they can't pretend the two organizations weren't close.
Oof. This keeps getting worse for Facebook.

It annoyed me that this took so long to come out if ever, but now seeing the hard evidence and video proof admitting election tampering it pleases me that this investigation is being done slowly and properly.

If there's going to be any success nailing Trump it has to be done with hard evidence. It's good to hear Mueller wants CA's records too.
My only hope is that the Republicans shielding and denying election tampering for Trump go down with him. Mercer funds a lot of Republicans.

We were wrong to get excited and expect this to play out quickly, but I'm feeling good that all our suspicions are finally turning out to be true.

They do, yet they have been extremely effective. Every single lie they tell gets put on repeat on loudspeakers here in the WR, never mind Facebook. And they're linked to Breitbart, which is only a small step from Bannon and CA.

Project Veritas definitely has followers in the War Room, you're right.

IMO the most dangerous propaganda sites/groups are Gateway Pundit, Breitbart (especially during the election), The Daily Wire, Mike Cernovich & Infowars which i can definitely tell certain posters use as a direct news source.

And just to be unbiased i will say Salon and certain parts of Huffpost & The Daily Beast can be very misleading but they don't really outright fake stories as a company goal like those far right sites.

Yessir,that’s the sad part about..basically:

“Hey you dumb fucks,here’s solid evidence that you got played like fools. you bought all the fake news we could give you.”

Response:

“But Hilary, maga,maga,maga,but Hilary “

It’s like a really twisted version of Stockholm syndrome.

It annoyed me that this took so long to come out if ever, but now seeing the hard evidence and video proof admitting election tampering it pleases me that this investigation is being done slowly and properly.

If there's going to be any success nailing Trump it has to be done with hard evidence. It's good to hear Mueller wants CA's records too.
My only hope is that the Republicans shielding and denying election tampering for Trump go down with him. Mercer funds a lot of Republicans.

We were wrong to get excited and expect this to play out quickly, but I'm feeling good that all our suspicions are finally turning out to be true.

Project Veritas definitely has followers in the War Room, you're right.

IMO the most dangerous propaganda sites/groups are Gateway Pundit, Breitbart (especially during the election), The Daily Wire, Mike Cernovich & Infowars which i can definitely tell certain posters use as a direct news source.

And just to be unbiased i will say Salon and certain parts of Huffpost & The Daily Beast can be very misleading but they don't really outright fake stories as a company goal like those far right sites.

I’ve been thinking about an anology for both sides here. The “Left” or people with level heads threw a bunch of stuff at the wall in the form of possible conspiracy theories (which honestly they were at the time). This stuff looked like buns, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and a few patties. At first know one knew what it would look like but over time those pieces have come together to form a nice burger. The only thing left at this point is to cook it. I’d say 90% of the theories are being proven at this time.

The “Right” or logically challenged literally threw a bunch of shit at the wall to see if any of it would stick. They got close to a something numerous times but it all just turned to shit.

In regards if this turns out as it looks to be shaping up to I’d like to see an investigation into Fox News. With as close to the President as many Fox personalities are, it’s hard believe they didn’t have a hand in some sort of obstruction or conspiring to cover up.

And people wonder why I've never signed up for Facebook.

LOLOLOL

wtf is the deal with everybody pretending Mueller isn't going to fold them into a napkin? Arrogant fools, every one.
Unless CA execs own US bank accounts and assets, what can he actually do?

Yessir,that’s the sad part about..basically:

“Hey you dumb fucks,here’s solid evidence that you got played like fools. you bought all the fake news we could give you.”

Response:

“But Hilary, maga,maga,maga,but Hilary “
I'm sure it's hard to admit you were a pawn and easily manipulated especially when you continue to be manipulated and misled .

I'm a little dumbfounded that "here's proof you were intentionally lied to in an attempt to influence your vote" was actually met with "well yeah but Obama did the same thing 6 years ago!".

This isn't even tribalism anymore. Even tribes would kill and eat a traitor who lied to them. They wouldn't gather and go "yeah he's bad, but remember our last chief? he was the worst."

Zuckerberg said this year ago:

“Yeah, so if you ever need [information] about anyone at Harvard, just ask,” Zuckerberg said to the unidentified friend. He added, “I have 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, [and] SNS.” The friend sounds surprised in response and asks, “What!? How’d you manage that one?” Zuckerberg replied, “People just submitted it. I don’t know why. They ‘trust me.'” He then said, “Dumb f***s.”

Might return to bite him in the ass with CA.

Still heating up(Blackwater/Erik Prince connection):
LONDON — The Latest on the alleged use of Facebook data to influence the U.S. presidential election (all times local):

11:15 a.m.

Company filings show that Trump-affiliated data-mining firm Cambridge Analytica has a link to a Chinese security and logistics company run by Erik Prince, the former mercenary who founded private military company Blackwater.

British corporate records show that Alexander Nix, the suspended chief executive of Cambridge Analytica, is also director of a company called Emerdata Ltd. that was incorporated in August 2017.

Other Emerdata directors include people associated with Cambridge Analytica, along with Johnson Ko Chun Shun, who was appointed in January.

Ko is also deputy chairman of Hong Kong-based Frontier Services Group, whose chairman is Prince.

FSG has attracted attention because of concerns Prince plans to provide special forces veterans to assist Chinese companies investing in risky locations overseas.

China’s biggest state-owned company, Citic, is a major FSG shareholder.

___

9:40 a.m.

The Cambridge University researcher who developed an app used by Cambridge Analytica to harvest data from millions of Facebook users claims he has been made a scapegoat.

Alexandr Kogan told BBC on Wednesday he believed all the information he provided was obtained legitimately. He said he was approached by Cambridge Analytica, which is being investigated by British and U.S. authorities for possible misuse of data.

He said: “They approached me. In terms of the usage of Facebook data they wrote the terms of service for the app, they provided the legal advice that this was all appropriate.”

Kogan admitted he did not ask enough questions about the data use and did not have a lawyer review the agreement.

Cambridge Analytica has suspended its top executive as possible misuse of data is checked.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...5bd508-2cf9-11e8-8dc9-3b51e028b845_story.html

The evidence that Russia made huge, successful efforts to undermine our elections and people are ignoring it while they get their news from RT is what's pathetic
How successful were their efforts, though, if Hillary still won the popular vote?

Back