War Room Centrist Coalition - Roll Call!

Do you identify as a "centrist"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's a subscription. I think it's like 3 months, and a year. I had a 3 month plat sub.

If you're lucky, you might catch DMF on a late night forum raid. He came through the boxing forum a couple of years ago with a post that read like slurred speech, handing out plats to the regulars.

@LogicalInsanity isn't that how you got yours?

If he didn't dismantle the EPA and basically signal to the entire world he doesn't give a fuck about the environment, I would actually agree with you. The environment is my highest voting issue so him being a complete dumbass on that really turns me off from him.
I'm with you, but was never a fan on the lack of effectiveness of the Paris Agreement.

Yeah it's a subscription. I think it's like 3 months, and a year. I had a 3 month plat sub.

I was plat for a year. Somoene sponsored me, because I was such an affa. Then we had a serious falling out over P.K. Subban.

ooooooo circle jerk thread... put me down as a centrist then!...

give me some room for my elbow to do all the action...

If you're lucky, you might catch DMF on a late night forum raid. He came through the boxing forum a couple of years ago with a post that read like slurred speech, handing out plats to the regulars.

@LogicalInsanity isn't that how you got yours?
Just be funny and provide good content to the forum

I'm with you, but was never a fan on the lack of effectiveness of the Paris Agreement.
Yeah, that Paris Agreement was more symbolic than anything. It allowed countries to set their OWN standard for carbon emission improvements. Which is why it's so ridiculous that Trump pulled out saying it was unfair to the US and why it's so devastating that we pulled out. It symbolized to the rest of the world that we're not with them in facing this challenge.

It's that damn centrism, it's so hot right now!

But to answer your question, no, I'm a gay space communist.

I_disagree_we_must_go_to_a_fully_automated_luxury__5e6466d8e77bc2391f2ad4829ab03c0d.jpg
Sounds Cissy

Literally no one knows wtf you clowns are yammering on about. I heard CNN has new *BREAKING NEWS* on Russia and Trump. Time for you two to get back to your reach around while climaxing to Wolf Blitzer's voice.

Full retard.

<20>

It's like you don't even read your own posts lmao.

Literally no one knows wtf you clowns are yammering on about. I heard CNN has new *BREAKING NEWS* on Russia and Trump. Time for you two to get back to your reach around while climaxing to Wolf Blitzer's voice.
Being really sure of your bad ideas doesn't make you a centrist, it makes you an asshat.

Hillary Clinton was a centrist. Are you saying you supported Hillary?

Being really sure of your bad ideas doesn't make you a centrist, it makes you an asshat.

Next you're gonna tell me the Democrats are a center right party. Come on Homer.

Hillary Clinton is a neo-con/career politician that will say and do whatever is politically expedient. =/= centrist

I couldn't agree more. That's why I'm a centrist. I vote for principles, not politicians or parties.

Fair enough, I don't agree, but you're perfectly within the bounds to think that. I see modern centrism as a way for thinkers to try and seem like they're ideologically "above it all", when in reality they're simply trying to take the social path of least resistance.

I stand on my principles because I see compromise with error as a half loss for truth, and half win for error. Compromise is only good when both sides feel as though they have profited.

Back