Polish priest wishes Pope early death over call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

Francis is not honest.

So fucking what? he is following the teaches of Jesus, while you are shitting on them.

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

Matthew 22:35

These discourses by Jesus is talking about those in the community and familiar relations. It is not talking about people who are ideologically possessed to murder you.
Also, to understand what Jesus actually means you have to understand as a 1st century Palestinian would have understood it.
It was rabbinical tradition to use hyperbole. You have to be wary of reading it literally 2000 years later.

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

This is actually in reference to his disciples and not humanity at large. Perhaps you should understand the bible before google quoting.

These discourses by Jesus is talking about those in the community and familiar relations. It is not talking about people who are ideologically possessed to murder you.
Also, to understand what Jesus actually means you have to understand as a 1st century Palestinian would have understood it.
It was rabbinical tradition to use hyperbole. You have to be wary of reading it literally 2000 years later.

No he isnt, that its made super fucking clear in the sermon on the mount.

38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’h 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well; 41and if someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’i 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,j 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

48Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

So fucking what? he is following the teaches of Jesus, while you are shitting on them.

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

Chill out, there's no need to be so angry.

He takes his orders from Satan. Don't turn a blind eye to the chaos being unleashed upon Europe.

No I'm saying help these people that actually need help closer to home.

Chill out, there's no need to be so angry.

He takes his orders from Satan. Don't turn a blind eye to chaos being unleashed upon Europe.

No I'm saying help these people that actually need help closer to home.

What evidence do you have that he follows Satan? Maybe you chose the wrong religion.

I already posted evidence.

What religion should I have chosen? Satan will be there anyway.

1.- No, you didnt.

2.- Maybe try following the Jesus in the Gospels if you want eternal salvation.

1.- No, you didnt.

2.- Maybe try following the Jesus in the Gospels if you want eternal salvation.

Sure I did. You choose not to believe it.

I'm not going to support an evil agenda. I would love it if we helped those people in their country, kept them safe and helped rebuild their homes.

I'm not going to support an evil agenda. I would love it if we helped those people in their country, kept them safe and helped rebuild their homes.

1.- The Pope doing the "i love you" hand sign isnt proof.

2.- Neither is the OK sign. And the Satan in the Church probably meant to be aimed at the corruption and pedophilia.

3.- You dont have to support an evil agenda, you are not forced to be Christian.

1.- The Pope doing the "i love you" hand sign isnt proof.

2.- Neither is the OK sign. And the Satan in the Church probably meant to be aimed at the corruption and pedophilia.

3.- You dont have to support an evil agenda, you are not forced to be Christian.

That doesn't mean I love you and it's not the ok hand sign. He's not diving.

Wait being a Christian or finding God is now an evil agenda?
<23>

Last edited:
Matthew 22:35

I dont, thats one of the reasons i dont claim to be Christian.

Indeed, 90%+ of religious people are hypocrites with ZERO faith.

Thats why religion is becoming progressively worse because the HONEST people who cant walk the walk like me leave the race.

The HONEST people that walk the walk like Francis get attacked and only the hypocrite Pharisees like you remain and turn the religion into crap which in turn makes a lot of other religions pop out of it in disgust.

3-4 days ago you made a thread in mayberry about the guy who tried to rob your shop, your posts on thread were not about forgiving or trying to help him, in fact didn't you post a picture of the machete you bought?

Edit: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/someone-tried-to-rob-me-at-gunpoint-today.3726649/

Last edited:

LMFAO @ Jesus, the guy who pirated food and share it to everybody...the guy who said turn ur right cheek.....giving a fucking about borders...giving a fuck about super churches in America.

Im sure he will tell you, to go to those countries and help those people out.....He will tell all Americans to sell their fortune and give it to the poor.

Is love merely an all encompassing cumbyah with everyone regardless of circumstance? Or does love also encompass the notion of justice and the strength of will, purpose and intent to safeguard it? While we are enjoined to love our enemies does that mean we do not defend the weak and helpless against them?

Nothing in the bible says one must allow oneself to be tested unto destruction nor to allow another to be so tested. A christian may be encouraged to turn the other cheek, but one only has two cheeks and stopping you doesn't necessarily require killing you.
It's pathological altruism and liberals, who hate Chrisitanity, but like to quote it, think it's a gotcha moment with all the love talk.

They think pathological altruism is what the bible teaches and thus open borders and let the third world in. Turn a blind eye to rape gangs and no love or justice for victims.

Most of these immigrants aren't even from Syria or eligible for asylum.

Back