Mike brown, Eric Garner, and now you are going to know the name of Stephen Clark-paraphrase quote

Wrong... I would have shot him myself and then let the cops should him 23 times.

It's weird how you can somehow act as if this guys life meant nothing. ZOMG, he committed a (non violent crime) and god forbid ran away from the police. He must be KILLED!!

Cops likely knew who he was. There were other options but cops have a shoot first mentality and that is the problem. Also why do you guys use so many buzzwords like white knight? Does that help you somehow?
Before we continue ..
;

Let me ask you this , what was your opinion of the Mike Brown shooting?

Ah... i see some of you want to discuss the phenomenon known as "contagious fire."

Instead of discussing why buddy chose to beat feet.

Strange how we are discussing the personal accountability of the officers involved and not the mother fucker that ran putting the officers in a heightened state of vigilance.

Yall fucking up.

And this is coming from a cop hater.

Before we continue ..
;

Let me ask you this , what was your opinion of the Mike Brown shooting?

We don't know all of the facts in that case but I have a self admitted bias against police officers because I have seen so many videos of them slamming people fact first into the concrete or shooting people while they are running away.

With that said Mike Brown robbed a convenience store and according to Wilson was trying to take his gun inside his patrol car. Officer Wilson pursued Brown and fired his gun 12 times. If below are the facts I question why Officer Wilson got out of his car and pursued Brown who was not armed.

A struggle took place between Brown and Wilson after the former reached through the window of the police SUV, a Chevrolet Tahoe.[34] Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand.[34][21] Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car.[35] Wilson got out of the vehicle and pursued Brown.[36] At some point, Wilson fired his gun again, while facing Brown, and hit him with at least 6 shots.[8] Brown was unarmed and died on the street.[34][37] Less than 90 seconds passed from the time Wilson encountered Brown to the time of Brown's death.

I would have to think there were other ways to handle this situation and I'm quite confident that if Brown were a white guy this would have ended differently.

Ah... i see some of you want to discuss the phenomenon known as "contagious fire."

Instead of discussing why buddy chose to beat feet.

Strange how we are discussing the personal accountability of the officers involved and not the mother fucker that ran putting the officers in a heightened state of vigilance.

Yall fucking up.

And this is coming from a cop hater.

Did someone hijack your account? This is the most profound thing you've ever posted

How about when the cops are ducked behind the wall, they yell “drop the gun!” Before they open up a rain of hell fire?

We don't know all of the facts in that case but I have a self admitted bias against police officers because I have seen so many videos of them slamming people fact first into the concrete or shooting people while they are running away.

With that said Mike Brown robbed a convenience store and according to Wilson was trying to take his gun inside his patrol car. Officer Wilson pursued Brown and fired his gun 12 times. If below are the facts I question why Officer Wilson got out of his car and pursued Brown who was not armed.

A struggle took place between Brown and Wilson after the former reached through the window of the police SUV, a Chevrolet Tahoe.[34] Wilson's gun was fired twice during the struggle from inside the vehicle, with one bullet hitting Brown's right hand.[34][21] Brown and Johnson fled and Johnson hid behind a car.[35] Wilson got out of the vehicle and pursued Brown.[36] At some point, Wilson fired his gun again, while facing Brown, and hit him with at least 6 shots.[8] Brown was unarmed and died on the street.[34][37] Less than 90 seconds passed from the time Wilson encountered Brown to the time of Brown's death.

I would have to think there were other ways to handle this situation and I'm quite confident that if Brown were a white guy this would have ended differently.

Well, I disagree with your conclusion, but I will applaud your efforts at giving a detailed, thorough response .

If he really was doing criminal shit, the black community can't line up behind another loser.
FJIzhK9.gif

boyyyyyyyy..... wow are you dumb and naive.

How about when the cops are ducked behind the wall, they yell “drop the gun!” Before they open up a rain of hell fire?

Cops working on the assumption that it is a gun...

Doesn't drop it. Runs. Gets away. Puts neighborhood at risk. Ends up killing someone.

New thread:

"How Did These Shitty Cops Let This Happen?"

Fair enough... I would be curious to hear your thought process

If you rob stores and attack police officers , your life expectancy will plummet significantly, regardless of race.

Mike browns family's private autopsy report corroborated officer Wilson's versions of events.

The left should stop making martyrs out of pieces of shit like Mike Brown, Mario woods, alton sterling and the scum like in the op. ...and rather , focus attention on cases like tamir rice, and philando castlile.

And they did exactly what they're trained to do.

If you resist arrest, run, and then flash an unidentifiable object at cops with guns drawn on you, you're going down. They are not instructed to wait for the muzzle flash to make sure it's a gun in your hand, before they eliminate the potential threat you are posing to their lives.

The cops yell “show your hands” and then “gun!” immediately. They are safe behind a wall. They give him no chance to respond before opening fire.

No one is asking cops to wait until the see muzzle flash, buy how about be sure the suspect really has a gun? 3 seconds is all it would have taken for the man to say, “it’s not a gun, it’s a cell phone!”

Cops working on the assumption that it is a gun...

Doesn't drop it. Runs. Gets away. Puts neighborhood at risk. Ends up killing someone.

New thread:

"How Did These Shitty Cops Let This Happen?"

From my understanding, that’s not the order of what happened. They chased him and had him cornered. Then they duck behind a wall and yell “show your hands...gun!” And open fire.

If I’m wrong than yeah, don’t run in the dark away from cops with an object in your hand.

Maybe what we really need is for every police station to have an in-house optometrist. Half the police in this country appear to be fucking blind.
1. You have low IQ.

2. You've never been in a real world situation that has required use of force, violence or had to manhandle a violent criminal in order to subdue them.

3. I luckily never had to discharge my gun at a criminal but being in the dark with a criminal who is desperately trying to get away thus seeing a object in their hand, waving it around or what have you, not only does common sense kick in that this could be bad but I'm not going to take the time to detail the object when myself, my partner or civilians could be blasted from a DESPERATE criminal trying to get away within seconds. You need to comply with LEOs, especially in a crazy situation like that, because pulling a object out of a pocket like that and acting erratic isn't going to work, ever.

<DisgustingHHH>

Now scram you low T manlet.

The cops yell “show your hands” and then “gun!” immediately. They are safe behind a wall. They give him no chance to respond before opening fire.

You don't get a chance in that situation. He had a chance to lay down, when he was initially caught.

If you decide to run, all bets are off.

No one is asking cops to wait until the see muzzle flash, buy how about be sure the suspect really has a gun? 3 seconds is all it would have taken for the man to say, “it’s not a gun, it’s a cell phone!”

Yeah, 'cause I'm sure if it was a gun, that wouldn't be a tactic used by the people holding one.

"It's not a gun. I swear. Now poke your heads up, and come get me."

You don't get a chance in that situation. He had a chance to lay down, when he was initially caught.

If you decide to run, all bets are off.

Yeah, 'cause I'm sure if it was a gun, that wouldn't be a tactic used by the people holding one.

"It's not a gun. I swear. Now poke your heads up, and come get me."

Man, you escalate things so fast.

The conversation could easily go:
Man:
“It’s not a gun, it’s my cell phone.”

Cops:
“Drop it or throw it ten feet away lay down!”

Man:
“Ok” and complies.

But from the reports they assume it’s a gun and open fire. Are cops now allowed to shoot anyonr running with something in their hands?

LOL

Lesson for the day, don’t steal shit from cars.

black male getting shot for commiting a crime, sounds about right

Back