"I’m going to embarrass him, put him on his back, knee on belly & hand on throat" --- Tony Ferguson

071415-UFC-184-Tony-Ferguson-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high_.581.jpg

Source: https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1510881

Very interested to see someone finally throw damage to Khabib's body

A 200 lbs man cutting to 155 cannot sustain a heavy body attack​
I thought he was fighting Conor

''I'll make sure, and come back to this thread when his face is smeshed into the mat.''

Doesn't seem like an opinion to me.Sound like he knows the future.
So you gonna reply to the 50 others in this thread saying the same thing?

Lots of people on here are sure of their opinion. Doesn't meant that they're not entitled to it.

So you gonna reply to the 50 others in this thread saying the same thing?

Lots of people on here are sure of their opinion. Doesn't meant that they're not entitled to it.
Not everyone here post like that.

''I think Khabib will win by sub'' is an opinion

''I'll make sure, and come back to this thread when his face is smeshed into the mat.'' is a dick move

If UFC was easy it'd be called Sambo.

Khabib's gonna quit, it will be sad to see a grown man implode when he realizes his perfect record was a lie.

this has Tony F UD win on all scorecards all over it for some reason

I like both, both are great fighters - let's just enjoy the best Lightweight fight in MMA-History, as fans.

Hating or diminishing the achievements of either of those warriors is fucking stupid.
I don't know why there's so much hating going on in this thread, lol.

Not everyone here post like that.

''I think Khabib will win by sub'' is an opinion

''I'll make sure, and come back to this thread when his face is smeshed into the mat.'' is a dick move
Literally the post right after yours...

I like both, both are great fighters - let's just enjoy the best Lightweight fight in MMA-History, as fans.

Hating or diminishing the achievements of either of those warriors is fucking stupid.
For real. I hope it ends by sub either way. The less career shortening damage the better. I want these two to ride out their careers in glory.

This is what I hate about this place. As two great fighters face off we pick sides and talk massive shit about other party.

He has not dodged Tony. Injuries happen. Let's not forget after Conor went running with baby excuse after Conor stepped over #1 Khabib, Khabib still sign to fight dangerous ass Tony when he didnt have to. He coulda went back to Russia make his millions running his schools, raise his kids, etc and hold out forever for Conor. No he signed then had kidney problems.
sorry not sorry.
kidney problems and injuries every time he spose to face tony is his own fault.
maybe he should just go make millions teaching???? lol

I don't see Khabib finishing Tony and I don't see Khabib lasting 25 mins with Tony either, we might see a verbal tap "I quit" when he realizes he's in the cage with a mad man with relentless pressure.

Staph-infected Kevin Lee took El Caca-ey down at will...The Eagle will smesh. Don't need cardio for a 5-round fight if you pound your opponent into a grease stain within 2 or 3 rounds.

Very interested to see someone finally throw damage to Khabib's body

A 200 lbs man cutting to 155 cannot sustain a heavy body attack​

Like what are the actual chances of Tony pulling something like that off?

Is he gonna land an Imanari roll and up on mount knee on belly? This dude is cray cray

I understand why people hate El Caca...dude is a vile person. From the shite he pulled on TUF to the nonsense that he spews from that point leading up to this fight. But many shertards love that type of behavior.

You say this now, but when Tony's unconcious, you'll be nowhere to be found.

The fuck do u want from me, to come on here especially sunday morn so you can gloat?

Ive got a life, ill get on here when im free and we'll see whats up.

Oh and same to you frankie baby!

I believe it's called 'mind games', sir

I know I know, you have to visualize victory before it happens to make it real.

Love to see Khabibs smirk when told he was gonna be held down w/knee on belly.

Thas a great position to rain some blows but impossible to “pin” your opponent at the same time. Would never work on a fighter like Khabib.

Back