The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty funny how we all knew the wish would bring all the universes back. Cliche.

Lol at zeno saying if a selfish wish was made he was just going to say fuck it and erase everything. Then should have had all the universe fight I guess the people doing this didn't wanna make any more characters then they had to left those 4 out

Last edited:
Anyone else think 17's wish put all 18 original universes back in play and not just the 7 erased in this tournament?

Anyone else think 17's wish put all 18 original universes back in play and not just the 7 erased in this tournament?
He did say all so not just the ones in the torny so ya I can see all of them being back. Tho if so probably won't see them because they might not wanna draw anymore characters

It puts them all back i imagine.

Didn’t he say, “I wish for all universes eliminated in the tournament to be revived”. I don’t think that includes ones not involved.

Future Arcs reveals the unknown Universes was indeed revive and are the antagonist of the current Universes we seen.

4 of them against the current 12 we know of.
Jiren, Toppo, Goku, Vegeta, Kefla vs them. Frieza joined the evil side.

Future Arcs reveals the unknown Universes was indeed revive and are the antagonist of the current Universes we seen.

4 of them against the current 12 we know of.
Jiren, Toppo, Goku, Vegeta, Kefla vs them. Frieza joined the evil side.

At this point i would put Frieza as an anti-hero. The writers can really do good with his character development as a functioning psychopath torn by a warped code between his contempt and disgust for Goku while at the same time excited to see his endless despair. Sort of batman/joker relationship.

As for the other universes perhaps they will throw in some xenoverse characters. Who knows.

Classic frieza when he was fighting a weaken jiren lol some great animation and battle scenes i loved it

Now to wait for the english dubs to finish

Last edited:
Thought it was a pretty good episode! The fight scene looked great IMO. The universes getting wished back was a common theory, but they pulled it off nicely IMO.

Seems like Jiren took the first steps towards changing his attitude in the end. Goku can't use UI at will, so it seems like Jiren is back to being top dog for now. Maybe Goku will activate it again in the upcoming movie?

Only thing that's a bit disappointing is that Frieza went right back to being an evil cunt. I thought that they would give him some character development, but nope. I just hope that they kill him permanently next time. If he just keeps being the same villain, I'd rather not see him time and time again. Seems stupid that they let him go. Lot's of innocents gonna get killed.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say all 18 are back at one of them is housing this new evil and extremely powerful Saiyan.

Maybe there is more to the story on why they were erased? Maybe it was for safety of the others? Getting rid of something?

Also it would be stupid if after all this one of the universes was hiding another being as powerful as a God but he didn't show up for the tournament.

Also no one is talking much about the four universes exempt from the tournament? So we never did find out who they had or any info on them.

Nothing on Jirens wish either.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say all 18 are back at one of them is housing this new evil and extremely powerful Saiyan.

Maybe there is more to the story on why they were erased? Maybe it was for safety of the others? Getting rid of something?

Also it would be stupid if after all this one of the universes was hiding another being as powerful as a God but he didn't show up for the tournament.

Also no one is talking much about the four universes exempt from the tournament? So we never did find out who they had or any info on them.

Nothing on Jirens wish either.
Jiren's wish is probably to wish back his family.

I wonder, is U7 the only universe with normal dragon balls?

Jiren's wish is probably to wish back his family.

I wonder, is U7 the only universe with normal dragon balls?
Did they ever show how everyone reacted to magical balls granting wishes?

To U7 it's normal but everyone else must have been tripping out like how?

I feel like Jiren would have wished all the universes back aswell as he is noble and just and that is why he said he had to win because he believed only himself to be the one who would do such a selfless wish.

Only thing that's a bit disappointing is that Frieza went right back to being an evil cunt. I thought that they would give him some character development, but nope. I just hope that they kill him permanently next time. If he just keeps being the same villain, I'd rather not see him time and time again. Seems stupid that they let him go. Lot's of innocents gonna get killed.

To play devil's advocate is it possible that frieza is a necessary evil to an extent?

What I mean is, if we have one ruler as oppose to different army of races then universe has one structure. For example universe 9 has no specific super warrior and it's a universe full of war and despair because it lacks that one super warrior/ruler to keep everyone in check.

I assume frieza can become a more compassionate ruler as oppose to an evil one. God knows even when he was evil he still was much better than a God of destruction or at least beerus.

Did they ever show how everyone reacted to magical balls granting wishes?

To U7 it's normal but everyone else must have been tripping out like how?

I feel like Jiren would have wished all the universes back aswell as he is noble and just and that is why he said he had to win because he believed only himself to be the one who would do such a selfless wish.
I thought Jiren was going to wish his family back. Do we know other universes don’t have Dragon Balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back